Trusted Contributor

I haven't seen it for awhile and it's not showing for the upcoming weeks.

Thx

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Valued Contributor

Re: Is Sister Wives still on?

They just finished a season.

Esteemed Contributor

This season is over and I haven't heard if it's been renewed.  I'm embarresed to say I watch  but it's like a guilty pleasure you can't take your eyes off.

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

This season is over and I haven't heard if it's been renewed.  I'm embarresed to say I watch  but it's like a guilty pleasure you can't take your eyes off.

There is youtuber her title  is "without a crystal ball" she has updates on sister wives and several others.  She says Kody is doing the quarantine with Robyn

Respected Contributor

I did watch last season what a waste of time. A lot of flash backs, A lot of Robin with that pained look on her face waiting for God to give her a sign about rent or buying. Don’t care about their family gatherings just so boring. I really don’t see how this show can continue.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@D Kay @mspatmac 

THanks, when did it finish, I watched it all and didn't see how it ended....I think Robyn and Kody moved into the rental... maddie gave birth...was that the final episode for the season?

@mspatmac 

I love watchig it, I don't love all I see/hear, but I still enjoy it as I do Little People, Real Housewives, Survivor, Big Brother, Amazing Race, Shahs of Sunset, Deadliest catch,  Top Chef, and a slew of other reality shows. Plus comedies, and love Hallmark Movies.  I

I can't watch crime, medical shows anymore, or anything too apprehensive, although one of my favs, Deadiest Catch,  can be pretty nerve inducing.

I also watch other genres, ranging from informative to musical, just nothing dark, disasterous, sad....

I don't apologize for any of it, you ENJOY it!Cat Very Happy

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I SURE HOPE NOT!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I have watched the show in the past.Had my tv channels changed so now it's off.Don't miss it at all.That whole family is nuts,