Honored Contributor

Re: Is Sex and the City series worth watching ?

I, too, loved this show.   The series finale was great.  If I happen upon the two finale episodes I will always stop and watch again.

Some of the stuff during the Berger and Petrovsky episodes was pretty cringy.   They were both just the worst boyfriends of all.

I've always wished that HBO would show the episodes again, instead of just havingt he censored versions on basic cable.  But even the censored airings are still good.

I always knew about SJP not doing any nudity.  The least you ever saw her in was a bra and underwear.   You saw some bits of nudity with Kristin and Cynthia, but we saw it ALL one time or another with Kim.   

I'm not bothered by nudity.   I'm also not bothered by SJP's choice to not do nudity.

Respected Contributor

I am watching , i am having to get used to the resolution , i am used to watching 4k and HD and i am surprised it doesn't look better in reg resolution. It doesn't bother me in old sitcoms. I will watch more tonight.

Valued Contributor

Well, I've seen all the episodes many times and never tire of them, so it would be a "yes" from me.  Looking forward to the reboot HBO/MAX just announced.  

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I am watching , i am having to get used to the resolution , i am used to watching 4k and HD and i am surprised it doesn't look better in reg resolution. It doesn't bother me in old sitcoms. I will watch more tonight.

When you are finished the TV series, you must see the first movie made 4 years later, it is wonderful !! Very often it airs on the E channel.