Honored Contributor

My system failed to record the first three episodes of The Equalizer.  Can I go to Paramount Plus and watch for free?

Honored Contributor

No.  It is $5.99 a month for the limited commercial version and $9.99 for the commercial free version.

If you have On Demand with your provider, you should be able to watch it from there for free.

Honored Contributor

It's not free. You pay for that streaming subscription just as any other one.

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure any of the + versions of the networks are an additional fee.

I have Roku built into my tv and was able to download Peacock for free but Peacock+ is an additional charge. We already get Discovery but Discovery+ is an additional charge as well.   

Honored Contributor

I've been considering signing up for it. I ended Netflix a few years ago.  Anyone have any dislikes? I assume it would be the same type of thing as a Netflix but with CBS and Paramount content.

Honored Contributor

anytime anything says "PLUS" that means plus $$$

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass wrote:

My system failed to record the first three episodes of The Equalizer.  Can I go to Paramount Plus and watch for free?

All you have to do is go there and try it.  You would have had an answer real quick.  I suggest you do that.  Go try it.  I say that because sometimes you can get free trials of things @depglass .  How hard could it be?  You may come away surprised.  

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

If you're going to do the free trial just to watch on thing, just remember to cancel it.  

These companies bank of people trying something for free and then forgetting to cancel.  I've done it myself.  That's why I quit signing up for free trials.  LOL