Respected Contributor

Is Katy Tur pregnant?

[ Edited ]

Could someone ask her? I've been speculating about her for a couple of months. Katy- If you're reading here in your spare time, Bathina would like to know. Smiley Happy

ETA: YES!!!!! She just announced at the end of her show. Congratulations Katy!!!!

Honored Contributor

@bathina, great timing.

Not only did she just announce she's having a boy in April literally two minutes ago, Casey Hunt congratulated her and mentioned Katy already has two other children!

Honored Contributor

Sorry-who?

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Sorry-who?

Good question. 

Valued Contributor

Wow! She is one busy lady! she is one of my favorites on MSNBC!

Congrats! Katy!

Honored Contributor

That's great!  I really like her a lot.   I so love that she, and so many others who work for the same company, deal in facts and reality, and legitimately quash the lies that circulate.  

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@bathina, great timing.

Not only did she just announce she's having a boy in April literally two minutes ago, Casey Hunt congratulated her and mentioned Katy already has two other children!

She looked like she had a little bump today. I had noticed a slight bump last month, but today you could really see it. I googled to see if I missed something, but nothing came up. And then VOILA! she announced! And Wikipedia has just been updated to include her announcement. LOL.

p.s. I don't think she has any other children. I don't think her husband does either, but I did hear Casey Hunt say something about "your 2 other children".....maybe they have dogs?

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN @RetRN Katy Tur is a journalist/news anchor who has a daily show on MSNBC.

Honored Contributor

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Thank you.

You are welcome @RetRN. Wishing you a happy holiday season!