Honored Contributor

Thee was a documentary about Iris, done by the Maysle brothers. It was released in April, but I have never head  a peep about it. I would love to see it. Does anyone here know anything about this film?

Occasional Contributor

It's been playing in theatres around the country for awhile.  It just finished  a run in my city last weekend.  If you google Iris the movie, you can find a schedule where it is, or will be, showing.  Also, you might be interested in the documentary 'Bill Cunningham New York,' which you can access on Netflix.  Iris appears in it.

Valued Contributor

Took myself to see one Saturday morning.  I thought it was wonderful.  She's so interesting and fun.  Her style is amazing.  Her husband is something else.  I highly recommend it.

Honored Contributor

There was an article about her in The Washington Post recently.  He's on HSN sometimes.  I love sitting and watching her, like other's posted, she's very entertaining and talented.

I can't say I've ever bought any of her jewelry, however; I enjoy looking at it, but more I enjoy watching her show and describe it.

Respected Contributor

It played in my area last month, but something always came up, and I missed it!  Will try to catch it On-Demand or Netflix.  I think it was Albert Maysles' last documentary.  Smiley Sad

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

thaks ladies. Her style isn't for me, but it suits her. I wouldn't buy any of it for myself. I looked and it seems there is nothing in the area at theaters, so I will try netflix

Thanks for taking the time to answer