Honored Contributor

Interview with Joe Kenda On foxnews site today 9/12

Long interview online Foxnews with Kenda about Homocide Hunter ending. He will have another show in fall 2020 as someone here also posted. Interview includes the case he says haunts him the most to this day and why.

Not allowed to link to Foxnews here due to political content on the site so go read it; it's a long interview and very good.
Respected Contributor

Re: Interview with Joe Kenda On foxnews site today 9/12

Is this it?

EXCLUSIVE . Published 5 hours ago.

” ‘Homicide Hunter’ star Lt. Joe Kenda reveals the one case that haunts him the most” 

(By Stephanie Nolasco| Fox News)

Honored Contributor

AlI I can say is WOW! That was interesting.

"The true crime series, which originally launched in 2011, features the 73-year-old reflecting on his many shocking cases from his 23 years with the Colorado Springs Police Department. The veteran lawman is revered for having a 92 percent solve rate on the more than 350 murder cases he’s investigated.

During his tenure, Kenda and his team solved 356 of his 387 homicide cases, one of the highest closure rates in the country."

Respected Contributor

This is good news...I read that Kenda may come back with a different show and now the interviews to promote it are a good sign. I hope it's just as good as Homicide Hunter was!

Honored Contributor

@Drizella For those who havent read the article it went on to say that two of those unsolved cases were solved with DNA matches later after Kenda left the force.

@GAQShopr53 I don't think the interview was promoting the new show much since little was said about it and it only seemed to get a quick mention. The interview seemed to be to promote this last season of HH.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Not allowed to link to Foxnews here due to political content on the site

@Pearlee 

Yes you can as long as you make the link unclickable.  This will enable folks to copy/paste link to view at their leisure.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@Drizella For those who havent read the article it went on to say that two of those unsolved cases were solved with DNA matches later after Kenda left the force.

@GAQShopr53I don't think the interview was promoting the new show much since little was said about it and it only seemed to get a quick mention. The interview seemed to be to promote this last season of HH.

Awww.... @Pearlee I read the story before listening to the entire interview. In the audio interview he is talking about stories and people that haunted him the most so I thought this was the lead up to the next project/show. Hoping in the next couple of weeks ID network will begin dropping hints about what the next project will be.