Honored Contributor

It was on at the same time as Endeavor so I may watch it on demand. I wasn't impressed with it last season. It was the same old thing, the unpleasant, bossy female, with a sad back story who thought she knew better, always and was wrong, always.

Why do the producers think this sort of woman is appealing?

There was a reason Brenda on The Closer was popular.

Esteemed Contributor

Never liked it before.  But wanted to give it a second chance.  I did watch and I don't like the characters.  So I will not be doing future watching. 

Honored Contributor

I think its a cute little show, a refreshing change from my normal true crime diet.  

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom  Yes, there are nights with absolutely nothing on to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

I just started watching this show (missed Season 1).....i find it OK sofar...................will stick with it for now......but I am  starting to think that the  Detective from Nebraska (Ryan)

may end up being the Serial Killer they are  looking for......

.............just seems to me they have him there and no real

story attached to him as yet except that he is looking for

the serial killer.............good looking guy....thought he might  be a romantic storyline............but not looking that way yet..................just thinking he might be too on top of things..........................

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I just started watching this show (missed Season 1).....i find it OK sofar...................will stick with it for now......but I am  starting to think that the  Detective from Nebraska (Ryan)

may end up being the Serial Killer they are  looking for......

.............just seems to me they have him there and no real

story attached to him as yet except that he is looking for

the serial killer.............good looking guy....thought he might  be a romantic storyline............but not looking that way yet..................just thinking he might be too on top of things..........................

@kelsey17 

That’s exactly what I was thinking. I can’t put my finger on it, but something just doesn’t seem right with him. (But maybe our theory is all wet lol)

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Frequent Contributor

Oh, my gosh! I never thought that the Nebraska hunk might be the serial killer.

That is a good observation. Thanks! I really love this show.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I enjoy this program and love Alan Cummings!  His character is quirky which I love.  I like Lizzie, too, especially this year.  Nice bit of fluff and fun!

Honored Contributor

I hope Lizzie and Julian can give their romance another try.

Esteemed Contributor

Instinct has been canceled. The finale is next Sunday.

I thought for sure Ryan was the killer. When they found out it was the son, I then thought they might have been working together.

They made a big deal out of showing the car registration info. -- the owner had the same last name as the podcaster. Wonder if they had planned on continuing that storyline.

Now 2 of my favorite shows have been canceled -- Elementary and Instinct.