Honored Contributor

Hope he or she has a mother that went pro active and kicked some keyster.

Inside Edition comes on in my area at 4 I'm tuning it to see if it hit the fan.

kid could had suffocated or choked. I wouldn't throw a rat down in the snow that's 20 inches deep let along a tiny baby.

Honored Contributor

I used to think I had a pretty good and normal sense of humor but......I've never found it funny when someone falls.

Yet, I've seen over and over (mainly on TV) people who've fallen (accidentally) and people laugh and laugh.  Sometimes it's obvious the person was bruised or hurt somewhat during a fall, yet people laugh.

There's one at Halloween where Ellen played jokes on people scaring them and there was a large and heavy cart behind the person and when they turned to run, they tripped over the cart.

The one Ellen kept showing was the Kardashian Mom.  She was so frightened, she turned to run and tripped over the heavy cart.  Every laughed but you could tell it hurt her and she probably had some bad bruises.

Finally, after it was shown several times, Ellen said, "That wasn't very smart to put the cart right there".  That was it, but for the first few times everyone thought it was laugh out loud funny.

Respected Contributor

Re: Inside Edition

[ Edited ]

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

Both parents posted  a video on Twitter...

"This is a few days late but I had my first snowday 

as a teacher this past Wednesday.

We call this the lake effect baptism!" 

Honored Contributor

Yep, that's the idiots !

Easier way to baptize then that act of cruelty.

Hopefully, they got plenty of 'advice' on Twitter and now they feel ashamed

Honored Contributor

@SharkE

They should feel 'more "than being ashamed....they are only saying that now after the fact and all the "advice" on Twitter!

SMH!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

somebody call CPS

Respected Contributor

@SharkEyou named it -- cruel and dangerous not funny.

Honored Contributor

I'm still livid ! Hopefully, they have parents and in-laws that are in a position to lower the boom.

Mother in law , I had would had the cops on me within 10 minutes. She would had took the child and pressed charges against me and her son.

These animals will probably skate. Yrs. from now the kid will say "why"?