Honored Contributor

Any one figure out why a man thru his baby down in 20 inches of snow and

everybody thought it was funny? The host of the show just smiled and acted like it was the most natural thing to do. He grabbed the baby back up fast, praise God, but, what was the theory to do it in first place ?

If I'd been the mother I would had threw his a** down in the snow then called the law.

Honored Contributor

Child Protective Services should have the last laugh.  

Honored Contributor

Maybe I missed the joke. I've searched online for the story, etc.

If it's a big stink Deborah Norville will clear it up Wed. People must be furious

Trusted Contributor

@SharkEI'm trying to figure out why all the morning shows heaped praise onto Arianna Grande and her new song, Thank you, Next when it has profanity.  So many praised her as this innocent thing saying she broke the internet with her song.  Unbelievable.  For anyone interested, google the lyrics.  Even Jennifer Garner gushed over the video.  

Honored Contributor

don't care for that chick every since she licked the pastry.

who wants to buy something somebody else has put their nasty tongue on. Ewwwww  !!    Don't know where that tongue has been.

1%23tong.gif

Respected Contributor

Back to the baby in the snow.  That was horrible.  Debra Norville was not amused - all she said was "wow" at the end of the video.  That really could have ended tragically.  What an idiot.

Respected Contributor

I think since the advent of youtube and America's Funniest Videos, people have been trying to out-do each other in what they perceive to be funny stunts in order to get their 15 minutes of fame.

I think most of them are dangerous and/or stupid.

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

It is amazing what people think is funny.  Anytime anyone could possibly get hurt is NOT funny.  I no longer watch the America's Funniest Home whatever it is  Heck, I don't even watch Ellen's Game of Games.  What is funny about people dropping into whatever?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

Back to the baby in the snow.  That was horrible.  Debra Norville was not amused - all she said was "wow" at the end of the video.  That really could have ended tragically.  What an idiot.

she had a big ol smile on her face and didn't say anything negative about the idiot who did it. Thought she should had said something more then she did.

While I'm on my soapbox I want to go on record as saying these people who intentionally set their kids up just to get a reaction out of them to post online make me sick to my stomach. I've seen idiots use jack in the boxes to scare their babies to death and make them shriek with terror then post it up on youtube. I seen one video of a boy in a car and a parent would lie to him just to get a reaction out of him making him cry, pitch a fit, anything for a response that would be youtube worthy.

What's the world coming to ? I had a neighbor that was scared to death of chickens because when she was young her brother shoved a chicken in her face and it pecked her. That 'c*ap' isn't funny that can scar you for life.

Some people are terrified of clowns on and on. Show some sense, folks !

Honored Contributor

@SharkE

I agree..i wonder what that poor little baby felt like being all covered in snow?/

Cold snow covering its face and not being able to see anything!!

So stupid stunt!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."