Honored Contributor

Inside Asprey: Luxury by Royal Appointment

For the first time, exclusive access inside Asprey, jewellers to the royal family since Queen Victoria's reign. On one of London's most prestigious streets stands a British institution that's been trading its brand of luxury for over 230 years. Popular with super-rich whose desire for the finest quality.

Amazon Prime: 2017

Respected Contributor

Re: Inside Asprey: Luxury by Royal Appointment

@Sweet_Serenity   Thank you, again!  I will make a point of watching.  Enjoyed your previous recommendation and had responded to you you but the thread has been poofed!  I will never understand why people find it necessary to be rude and offensive.

Esteemed Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity   Thank you, again!  I will make a point of watching.  Enjoyed your previous recommendation and had responded to you you but the thread has been poofed!  I will never understand why people find it necessary to be rude and offensive.

I will check this one out.

Why was the other thread closed?  

Respected Contributor

Love jewelry, thanks for posting. I put it on my watch list.

Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan   Somebody reported that there was an offensive comment.  So it got poofed!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Somertime wrote:

@wildcat fan   Somebody reported that there was an offensive comment.  So it got poofed!

I regret that happened.  I watched it this afternoon and will stream Inside Asprey this evening.  I'm new to Prime and was just wondering a couple of days ago what I'll watch with Prime video.  I really appreciate the suggestions.