Respected Contributor

DH & I love the show until last night...  Anyone with vision could see that Laura's "eagle" was so much worce than Cam's work and I feel that the show/judges are rigged and we won't watch again unless this "mistake" is rectified.  Of course over the years of watching we don't always agree with decisions but this was so wrong.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ink Master Outrage!

[ Edited ]

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

DH & I love the show until last night...  Anyone with vision could see that Laura's "eagle" was so much worce than Cam's work and I feel that the show/judges are rigged and we won't watch again unless this "mistake" is rectified.  Of course over the years of watching we don't always agree with decisions but this was so wrong.  

@Jackhound Mom 

Somewhere on the web today I saw a photo of her Eagle tatoo finished. A lot of red and black surrounding her so called Eagle...with the shoulder pads or whatever the heck those were. I'd like to say it improved it overall but that stupid shouldered Eagle still looks more like an odd owl.

I don't get why so few of them (the other tatooers)  liked Cam. Yes he talked a good, sometimes braggy game and could be taken as full of himself and arrogant but there was something about him that made me wish he'd pull ahead and win. I sometimes thought he was trying to cover up insecurities. He often got very emotional and was on the verge of tears, not just last night but during several of the shows. I'd like to know his background, I think there's a story there. Unfortunately his last few tatoos didn't live up to the first ones he did. (as an aside, wow he must work out, he had one heck of a body).

Personally I think the judges want an even number of males & females going into the finals.

What I wish is that they'd focus more on the talent and amazing work the tatoo artists do and ease up on the drama going on when they're back at the loft. Not to mention all this bringing back of prior artists for stupid stuff and all that bickering between them which I believe is all scripted for the show.

It's not only the fabulous tatoo work but the challenges before they get down to tatooing blow me away.

For me, this year though some fabulous tatooing is taking place, prior years had more artists with more talent and more consistently solid work And I was sad to see Cam go, I don't know what it was about him but something about him touched a chord in me.

And another thing, could Dave Navarro make anymore of a mess out of himself?

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl  Wow, you read my mind girl!!!  My apoligies for not answering sooner as we are laying pavers in backyard for our dog and I have been painting before carpet is installed on the 20th.

Yes, the judges absolutely keep the #'s even until they are down to 3!  Peck hardly talks anymore and Chris wears the wierdest stuff. Dave & I almost always agree on best and worst and to me is very handsome but too much body art and I really want to cut his hair.  I love his voice and see him as a nice guy.  Years ago one of the girls was going to quit and he was so compationate with her.

Thank you so much for writing and let's compare notes again soon.

Cathy

Esteemed Contributor

Oddly enough I'm just now taking a break from my recording of the latest show as your response came in! Back to finish it.