Honored Contributor

I guess I am the lone person who thought it was decent.  Not fantastic but it had its moments.

I thought the story was well done for a pilot.  It's hard to set it all up and orient the viewer as to who and what everything and everyone is.

I think the biggest issue is the young couple is completely miscast.  She is way too young and he is just not a great actor in my opinion. 

Love Fran and Steve together and the friend is hilarious.

Respected Contributor

The laugh track didn't help at all. The show just isn't funny IMO.

Respected Contributor

One episode was enough for me.  Sort of silly if you ask me.  I wonder how long it'll last.

Honored Contributor

I decided not to get involved in this show as I have a lot I watch and DVR on Thursday. It seems by the comments I’ve read, I’ not missing anything!

Respected Contributor

Giant thumbs down.

Esteemed Contributor

i watched it and was not impressed. And the parents didn’t learn anything, still planning trips. And Frans character, way over dressed.

Respected Contributor

I love 30 minute comedies but they have to be well done.  This show was a mess.  So silly and not funny at all.  I may watch one more time to give it a chance but I doubt this will get any better.

Respected Contributor

I forgot when this was on so I missed the pilot, which I saw last night On Demand.  After 10 minutes I shut it off.  Just awful.  What is with that laugh track?  Every line, no matter what they said, the laugh track comes on.  I miss The Nanny (still watch all the old shows on TV).  It is not funny in the least and would not be surprised if this was cancelled very soon.