Honored Contributor

Good news Ina fans, the new season of " Barefoot Contessa," airs Sat. May 16 on the food network. Yea, something new to watch ! 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1   THANK YOU SOOO MUCH...  Yippppeeeee.   LOVE INA!  She is the best on Food Network.  Her recipes are FABULOUS, very doable and RELIABLE.  I have made and continue to cook so many of them. 

Can't wait. 

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 Thanks for the heads up!  I love Ina.  Her recipes taste delicious, they are easy to make, she doesn't take herself too seriously, loves Jeffrey, and she actually eats what she makes.  Looking forward to the show.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I enjoy her show.  Her voice is soothing and I love the interactions between her and Jeffrey and when they have friends over.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @QVCkitty1 

always enjoyed Ina and her recipes

soothing to watch with clear instructions

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad!

I'm growing very tired of the competition shows.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1   Thanks. Have been wondering where she was. One of my favorites. The Food Network has become unwatchable.

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1  Thanks for the heads up! I sure hope they are just straightforward cooking shows and not "I going over to my friend's house and so-and-so is bringing the flowers and I'm bringing the dessert." PLEASE, just cook your recipes, Ina!