Honored Contributor

Totally bingeworthy!

You will have to read about it or watch a trailer.

You will either love the main character or find her totally annoying (which she can be) but still you will overall like it or not. It really is very good because all the characters are very complex, likeable and in spite of all the tension and suspense, scary and sad moments, there  are very funny ones too.

Basic premise (which again doesn't do justice to what its all about) is a blind very independent woman is determined to find out what happened to her best friend (who saved her life when he was 15) who she believes she felt him dead in the alley they hung out at. she works in a non profit animal training place for guide dogs. All her relationships-friends, family are included and those to each other.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Yup we binge watched this series. Thought it was pretty good.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay Thank you for the recommendation.  I sounds good.

Honored Contributor

It IS very entertaining.  It's coming back for another season, isn't it?  You're right about the main character.  You feel empathy for her but then you find her disgusting and nasty also.  It has many interesting twists and turns.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Oh geez, we just started watching this --this week.  About 6 or 7 episodes in.

So the guy who plays Max looks familiar. 

I go to google him.  And up pops the spoiler of the whole show...the whodunit.  So now I know...!!!

Can I keep my trap shut for my husband's sake?  

And come to find out, I've never seen anything else Max was in.....ugh.  Guess he just has one of those familiar faces......