Honored Contributor

Years ago late DH and I never missed this show. Always liked Mary McCormack and have been recording reruns.

Just watched the episode in which Mary, in trying to save Brandi's bacon again, gets out the suitcase that they all think contains the drugs Brandi's now-dead BF was selling and had stuck Brandi with, who was scared spitless.

Mary jumps in her car intending to dump the drugs somewhere and is surrounded by WITSEC, the police and the FBI. Turns out the case is filled with towels.

Mary, Brandi and mom get together and none of them can figure out who got rid of the drugs.

Watching this again I realize who it was. The last scene shows Mary's love interest, Raphael (who is a pro baseball player) at the ballpark taking batting practice with a very pleased look on his face. This cutaway to him and the background music made the light bulb come on:Raphael got rid of the drugs to save Mary's and Brandi's hides.

Respected Contributor

I also loved this show. I was sad to see it go off the air.

Honored Contributor

Airs now on the START Channel

Respected Contributor

We are big fans, too. I am recording the reruns on Start. It was a terrific show. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle That's where I record it too. Love it.

Honored Contributor

I loved that series!

I wish they'd bring back WHITE COLLAR ..... I loved Neil Caffrey.

Honored Contributor

@On It Just a follow up to my last post about that episode. Recently watched the episode immeidately after that. Mary goes over to see Raph who is in the shower and asks her to get him a towel.

She opens the closet and there is only ONE towel. She asks him where all the towels are and has a flash back to the feds opening the satchel full of white towels.

Loved that.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember watching, it was a good show.