Esteemed Contributor

Re: In Dirty Dancing, I like that song, "She's like the wind"

You've Got a Friend...written by Carole King.  Don't think that song was in Dirty Dancing.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick  I know. Someone else liked a song from Caddyshack, so I just felt free to name my favorite song. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus@MamaWickI'm the poster who liked the song from Caddyshack. I didn't post anything wrong.@qualitygal asked if there were any songs from movies or shows we liked and found ourselves humming.  I don't think they all had to be from "Dirty Dancing".  We all have differrent tastes and that is acceptable!  Peace everyone!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

I will watch that movie every time it's on!

Even if I'm only listening to it, I can tell you the scene when I hear the songs in it.

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry...temporary memory lapse and forgot the original question.  It's a great song!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I think I love every song in Dirty Dancing.

Honored Contributor

in dirty dancing, I like the scene where she is trying to do the steps -- she is trying so hard...

the music is "Wipe Out!" LOL

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Did you know that Patrick Swayze wrote and San Francisco that song?  You probably did.  Smiley Happy

@MamaWick, I'm late in seeing this, I had the flu Mon & Tue. I feel like a bobble head today, but much better. I wondered what "San Francisco that song" meant. Thanks for explaining and a great laugh. I thought it was some new slang, I wasn't caught up with yet. So funny!