Honored Contributor

OK, so I've just spent 5 minutes (a lot for me) looking for the old postings on this. I watched it last night.

I know they said the helmet kept him from smothering; and I know the helmet had a fan (battery operated) in it. However, I don't understand why he wouldn't run out of air because he'd be breathing the same air over and over, depleting the oxygen.

I really think that his being alive was truly a case of devine intervention. My friend posted something from the internet that is amazing about all of these people from around the world who in lest than 1 second almost died in one happenstance or another.

In other words, it wasn't his time to die (I think based on angels watching over him).

Can someone explain how that helmet could have had enough air for that amount of time (hours). The fan wouldn't be creating air, just blowing it.

Why? Oh Why! Do things like this drive me crazy? Anyone care to explain it to me?

Honored Contributor
The fan pulled air from between the corn. While the premise of this show is good, it's dragged out to the point of making what would be interesting into something that is tedious. The time spent on his mother should have been edited down by 80%, she was cringey.