Honored Contributor

The first episode was pretty good & funny in some spots.

This show has my vote.ThumbsUp!.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

Is that the one about the woman who marries multiple people?

@PurpleBunny

From what I can see from the preview. It looks like she marries, steals all assets and runs. Then I think a couple of the swindled husbands work together to track her down. 

@butterfly123

Spoiler
Plus a wify! Smiley Surprised

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I watched. I liked. Anyone else?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I liked the Imposters and will continue to watch. 

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@butterfly123 wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

Is that the one about the woman who marries multiple people?

@PurpleBunny

From what I can see from the preview. It looks like she marries, steals all assets and runs. Then I think a couple of the swindled husbands work together to track her down. 

@butterfly123

Spoiler
Plus a wify! Smiley Surprised

@Mz iMac

If you're going to con, steal and deceive. Everyone is fair game for the right money. 😜

Respected Contributor

I was interested enough to watch again.  I noticed that Uma Thurman appears next week, but is not listed in the regular credits. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

I taped it and just watched.  I liked it and am looking forward to the next episode.  Except for a few moments of silly dialogue between the two husbands, I am hooked.  Great premise and am curious as to who the "Dr." turns out to be.

Honored Contributor

I just watched the first episode, and now I can' wait for the next one. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Just watched the first episode and  if the rest of the show is as good as the first one, I'll keep watching. Will have to watch #2 a little later today.

I give it a 2 thumbs up!!

Honored Contributor

Hummm???  It isn't the best, but I'll reserve judgment until I see another episode.  I do like the light-heartedness (is that a word?) of the show though....

If they all three end up together it isn't as far-fetched as people might think.

I've known people who became best friends when the people who were cheated on found each other.  I've even known one who married each other.  The theory is we all lean toward the same kind of personalities, so it stands to reason, it wouldn't be difficult to imagine if one could get past one's EGO about being dumped they'd all end up together because they are so similar.....follow?