Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac   that makes sense about Ezra.

As for Patrick's "sister", I didn't see that coming. If that was for the job that's going way beyond what should be expected. I'm showing a double standard. I didn't pat a eye about Patrick and Maddie.

Hope you're right about Sally. I've been thinking about how the script would have been different if she was still around. Imagine the two "aunts" going at it. No, I don't mean that way. lol

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

I don't think the THING between Patricks sister and Maddies wife was planned but we will find out.

I have a feeling Sally (? the fake housekeeper) is not dead. 

Can't wait to see the finale. I wonder if it will be back for another season with different people and another story.

Valued Contributor

I'm not the brightest bulb in the room, but I'm getting confused.  There's been so many twists.  I still hope that Maddie doesn't get away free.  She caused a lot of pain.  I think the only way for another season is for them to become informants for the FBI.

Esteemed Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I think we'll be seeing her again. Maybe she's the doctor's ex-wife/ex-girlfriend or something like that. They showed a little kid talking to the doctor. Was the kid his daughter or granddaughter?

Trusted Contributor

Is last week's episode the finale or is there one more before the season ends?

Honored Contributor

@akaburtonfan wrote:

Is last week's episode the finale or is there one more before the season ends?

@akaburtonfan   this week is the wedding and finale. I hope some of the confusing things will be cleared up.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

I think we'll be seeing her again. Maybe she's the doctor's ex-wife/ex-girlfriend or something like that. They showed a little kid talking to the doctor. Was the kid his daughter or granddaughter?

I bet you are right....the child belongs to someone...but who????? I was even thinking it could be the DR and Uma's child.

This is the most interested I have been in this type of TV series in ages.

Honored Contributor

I have DVR'd every issue of this but haven't watched it.  Am I right when I think 'the jury is still out' on this show?

I can't figure out if you guys (majority) likes it or doesn't care one way or the other?  Should I invest my time....what say you guys?

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 Invest your time I think you'll like it. I have enjoyed it and look forward to another season. It definitely keeps you in suspense trying to figure out who is playing who. 

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66         I agree with @akaburtonfan.   Since you have all the episodes on DVR, you can either binge watch or view one or two until you catch up. There were so many unexpected twists in this show. The beginning focuses on how one of the main characters reinvents herself several times, hooks different "marks, and then disappears. Then the search begins as her marks band together to find her. Lastly the tables turn several times after the marks find her and they discover all is not as they thought. There is some violence and some sex but neither is as graphic as we have seen on other current shows.