Honored Contributor

Re: If you watched New Amsterdam last night I have a question

The dark haired female doctor that delivered the baby was shown down with her head to the side at the wreck and no one was going to help her.  That might have been a teaser.

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

Who died and was covered by the sheet at the accident scene in the end of the show?

____

I had the same question and replayed the final scene.  I love this show!  Yes, I assume we will have to wait this out until the show resumes next fall.  

Luna was certainly a healthy looking baby!  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the victim who went through the windshield was the lawyer who swallowed the balloon of cocaine & was brought in by the police. Do you remember the ED nurse after he got the text, ran to that cublicle, threw back the curtain & the lawyer was gone. It would seem he left the ED, stole an ambulance and hit the ambulance bringing Max, his family & coworkers back to the hospital.

Honored Contributor

I think it was Dr Bloom whi help deliver the baby that was lying under the sheet

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Well guess i can join the crowd.  I was looking for the same answer when I saw this subject.

This really is a great show.  Definitely unusual compared to other hospital shows.

Super Contributor

Also it is not clear where Helen (Dr Sharpe) is.

Trusted Contributor

@cantdrive55 

Yes- I think you’re right. He was the one that caused the accident & went through the windshield. However, I think I saw another paramedic, probably one from the ambulance with Max, on the ground. I think he is the one that got covered with a sheet. But then I read they’re killing off a major cast-member so it has to be Lauren or Helen. Lauren was the one unresponsive on pavement but I never saw Helen. Also wouldn’t it be haunting for Max since Lauren wasn’t even going in the ambulance until he asked her to go with them? 

I was shocked when the accident happened. I did not see that coming at all! What a cliff-hanger! 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

THE LAWYER IS CLEARLY DEAD AND THE  PRODUCERS SAID ONE KEY ACTOR IS DEAD.

ITS EITHER DR. SHARPE  OR DR. BLOOM.MAXS WIFE WAS TAKEN OUT ON A STRETCHER.

Respected Contributor

I think "they" want us to believe it's Lauren under the sheet, but I'm very much afraid it's Helen. Of the two, I'd rather see Lauren go, because Helen is working on a treatment program for Max!

Super Contributor

I love Helen, hope she stays!