Honored Contributor

If you liked The Undoing, You’ll like Tell Me Your Secrets

[ Edited ]

If you liked The Undoing, You’ll like Tell Me Your Secrets on Amazon Prime Video. It's by the same creators as the former and they were also the creators of Big Little Lies. It's  a combination suspense, mystery, crime, thriller. There's plenty of depth to the plot. I just finished binge watching the whole thing. Great acting and direction with a story that will hold your interest. Different cast than in any of the others by these creators. 

Honored Contributor

Re: If you liked The Undoing, You’ll like Tell Me Your Secrets

@Mindy D I just finished this on Saturday, I LOVED it ( there is a thread on it). It ended in a way I can see a second season.

Honored Contributor

I liked the Undoing a lot but Tell Me Your Secrets is so dark and depressing and slow and there are no redeeming characters except the ones who are killed.

Unfortunately, I find I'm watching til the end to find out what happens and who did what.

It's like those series that you can't stop watching but can't wait til its over so it can be over and you can watch something good.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay  Have to laugh at your review because I completely agree about Secrets. I actually said that people should just watch the first two and last two episodes - the last two episodes bringing everything and everyone together are IMO really very good, with a good amount of twists and surprises. But, dang, it was soooo many episodes to get there.  I read it was originally written for TNT, which is I assume why there were more than usual number of episodes (vs a Netflix series, for example.) The finale will make me watch another season - but my fingers will be crossed for fewer, better paced episodes

Frequent Contributor

Loved Tell Me Your Secrets.  Just finished it last night.  I do hope it returns for another season.