Honored Contributor

Re: If Loving You is Wrong - New Season.

D nise - Yeah, I agree that Brad is probably the one biggest victim here so I tend to excuse his behavior at this point.  Not only was he betrayed by his wife but also by his best friend WITH his wife.   

Yeah, I don't think Marcy knows yet about the baby.   That's going to be one major explosion.

You know, I doubt she will give up the baby.  It will probably one of those 'as soon as she actually sees him and holds him' she will be in love with him.   But I don't doubt that Randall would try to take him away from her.  Smiley Happy

I think the thing about Randall refusing to leave is kind of odd.  Who would want to be where they aren't wanted.  I sure wouldn't, but then I'm not a character on a tv show.  ha!  Smiley Happy

Now, with Randall's mother there, I think he's IN the house and so will she be, and Marcy is the one who is going to have to leave.  I predict the next thing that happens is that she finds out about the baby and craziness of an even higher realm will ensue.  

I really like Eddie's partner.  (sorry, forgot his name too)  I've liked him since I first saw him.  He's a good man.  Although I DO think that he's giving Eddie WAY too much latitude.  Eddie needs to be called on his nefarious deeds and ASAP, too.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: If Loving You is Wrong - New Season.

Anybody still watching?   I missed a couple of episodes but for some reason this is intriguing.

I'm waiting to see the reaction to the baby she can't stay in the hospital forever especially since she already has two kids that she is going to have to explain this to and her father forget it he'll probable disown her in a heartbeat.