Super Contributor

If Loving You is Wrong - New Season.

They've introduced Randal's crazy mother into the mix. I loved how Marcy handled Mama. I'm looking forward to her reaction to the new grandchild. Smiley LOL What was your favorite moment of the season premier?

Honored Contributor

Re: If Loving You is Wrong - New Season.

I've never heard of this show. What is it?

Esteemed Contributor

I've only watched it a couple of times it seems interesting and a lot is going on with the characters.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I started watching that last year. I recorded the show at 1 this morning but have not watched it yet. I also like The Haves & The Have Nots. It won't be back on until Jan. I have watched several shows on the OWN channel.

Super Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I started watching that last year. I recorded the show at 1 this morning but have not watched it yet. I also like The Haves & The Have Nots. It won't be back on until Jan. I have watched several shows on the OWN channel.

This show should tide you over for a little while. Tyler Perry has made these character just as shady and full of devilment as the HAHN folks but they aren't people with an insane amount of money to add to their problems.

Super Contributor

This is another Tyler Perry seasonal show. The acting is very good and the storylines are, IMO, better than Young & the Restless right now.

Let's see..

- there is a good cop trying to clean up a very dirty cop.

- Three very loving female friends trying to support one married girlfriend who has royally jacked-up her marriage to a very good man.

- The good man who is trying to sort out his feelings among all of the deception and betrayal.

- And one chick who's hands are tied because she has no control over the madness that's her life.

... is just scratching the surface. I hope you will watch.

Valued Contributor

Yes, we're watching and just saw the first episode from Season 2.  It was good and I agree about Randall's mother.  Obviously, there's no love between either of them.  Should be interesting to see how his mother handles the new grandchild; she must think her son is so perfect LOL.

Eddie is a complete mess and IMO, just a total jerk with how he treats everyone.  He thinks he's "all that".  Lucien (sp?) sure has a lot of patience to be his team partner; he's such a good person.

I feel for Brad so much; his heart must be so hurt and he seems to be a very good man; too bad his wife didn't see that. 

We will continue watching; however, it does seem to be a very slow moving show at times.

Honored Contributor

I just watched the first episode of the new season last night.  

One thing for me is that I hope Eddie gets taken down a notch.

I can't figure out what they are going to do about the whole thing with the baby and, darn, I forgot their names.  Meanwhile, does Randall's wife know about the baby yet?  I mean ABOUT the baby?  hehe - That's one crazy girl and I can see her going off the rails even more.

I like that they added a new character, in Randall's mother.  She seems like she'll fit right in.  I'd also like to see more Jasmine Guy so I hope there will be more for her.  I guess that depends on if her son is still in the mix.

I hope they don't keep on with the slow thing like they started last season with HAHN.  I noticed some of that last night and either it wasn't happening last season or I just forgot.    I almost wanted to FF through some of the scenes but I didn't. 

Super Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

Yes, we're watching and just saw the first episode from Season 2.  It was good and I agree about Randall's mother.  Obviously, there's no love between either of them.  Should be interesting to see how his mother handles the new grandchild; she must think her son is so perfect LOL.

Eddie is a complete mess and IMO, just a total jerk with how he treats everyone.  He thinks he's "all that".  Lucien (sp?) sure has a lot of patience to be his team partner; he's such a good person.

I feel for Brad so much; his heart must be so hurt and he seems to be a very good man; too bad his wife didn't see that. 

We will continue watching; however, it does seem to be a very slow moving show at times.

I didn't want to give too much away... thanks for watching, I enjoyed your comments. Yeah... Brad is breaking my heart. He wants to do something; but WHAT?!

Super Contributor

To chickenbutt:

Do you think she will give the baby up to save her marriage? She didn't even want to look at the baby when the nurse brought it to her. If she keeps the baby her other children will surely know something is not quite right.

I didn't get the impression Marcy knew yet, she was too busy drowning her anger, mid-morning, because Randall WON'T JUST LEAVE.

I agree it was a bit slow. I noticed the same thing with Empire last night and almost changed the channel to watch the recorded show later. I think its because these shows are mini-series and after the first episode or two the story-lines move along fairly quickly.