Frequent Contributor

ISAAC MIZRAHI & GILMORE GIRLS!

I just learned that Isaac is a big Gilmore Girls fan (he discussed that with Courtney Khondabi on a recent show).

I have been listening to a Gilmore Girls podcast, I AM ALL IN with Scott Patterson (Luke).  He just released his latest podcast and Isaac Mizrahi is the guest.  It's the best episode yet and I highly recommend the whole series!

I hope someone enjoys it as much as I am (I haven't finished it yet)!

Trusted Contributor

Re: ISAAC MIZRAHI & GILMORE GIRLS!

I loved the Gilmore Girls.  I used to watch it with my mother who passed away a number of years ago.  We would laugh because often they spoke so fast, we would miss some of the dialogue, (and neither my mom or I had hearing issues), but we loved it all the same.

I was a little bit in love with Scott Patterson, in the Luke character.  When the show ended, I was sure I'd see a lot of him in other things, but the fact is I've lost all trace of him.  I assume he's still acting, but I have yet to see him in anything.

Occasionally I will watch the show in reruns.

It was very cute.

Regular Contributor

I was raising kids and working full time so never watched when it was on.  Sooo, I just started watching it about a month ago.  I really enjoy it.  It's great to watch when I can't sleep.

Honored Contributor

another great gilmore girls podcast is called THE GILMORE GUYS. 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein