Regular Contributor

IS ANYONE WATCHING THE BRIDGE ON FX?

I watched the first episode since there wasn't anything else on & I have to say I am intrigued by it. It concerns a part of the highway between Mexico & Texas (I think). They find a body half on the Mexican side & the other half on our side. Diane Kruger plays a rather anti-social detective for the US - her boss is Ted Levine from Monk (& Silence of the Lambs years ago) & Damian Brishear (sp) plays a mexican detective. I catnapped through the 2nd episode so I plan to watch it On Demand this weekend but I am liking it as it is something different. A word of warning though, it is not for the faint of heart. The body that they found straddling the border in the first episode was decapitated & turned out to be 2 bodies put together. One a judge from the US & the other hispanic. The serial killer has told them that it is unfair that Mexican women can disappear or ar killed & no one cares but if am American does, the police investigate. Check if out!

Regular Contributor

Re: IS ANYONE WATCHING THE BRIDGE ON FX?

I am reminded of old photos of the Concentration Camps that existed in WW2. It is so very sad that this has happened in the home of the FREE. Shame on the USA to pull such a harmful political stunt.