Honored Contributor

Re: IS ANYONE WATCHING MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT?

I think Deanna & Gregg will be the only two to make it.

Iris & Keith - she's too immature.  Well at least she can get the marriage annulled if they don't consummate it and go into to the next one as a virgin.

Amber & Matt - she's too needy and he's not that into her.

Elizabeth & Jamie - he's a nasty, surly man.  She's no prize either.

Trusted Contributor

I think that this has been a really boring season - nothing has changed since probably week 2. We all probably made these same predictions back then.

Amber is still desperate and smothering and Matt is still not interested. They should and will split. 

Elizabeth and Jamie are still nasty toxic people who seem to think they are in love and must be together. They will still be horrible to each other and should split, but might not, but no one cares, as long as the dogs are safe.

Iris and Keith are still not connecting on an emotional or physical level. The only change is that she has become even more annoying. I think she will be surprised, but Keith has checked ouy. They should and will split.

Deonna and Greg are moving slowly and seem to be the only ones who might stand a chance. I am hoping that they are communicating better off camera and they do seem to care bout each other, but she has to open up and consider his needs, not just hers. I think they should and will stay together at Decision Day, but he might be too frustrated at having to walk on eggshells by the Reunion.

Esteemed Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

Iris & Keith - she's too immature.  Well at least she can get the marriage annulled if they don't consummate it and go into to the next one as a virgin.

@CelticCrafter  with Elizabeth & Jamie's day at Nascar-  it annyed me that the focus was on Elizabeth's reaction rather than Jamie starting trouble in the first place!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The problem I have with Beth is that when the person was trying to explain things (the guy we didn't see on camera), she kept talking over him which was rude.  While I don't agree with how Jamie yelled at her, I think he was trying to tell her to be quiet to hear that guy speak.  What I am tired of, it's about her... she's been around racetracks, blah, blah, etc. 

And then she decides she's not going to participate and sit on the sidelines and pout.  Ridiculous.

I also noticed that the other couples were standing next to each other, but she (Beth) was on the end and Jamie was on the other end.  It was obvious to me that they must've been fighting before they even got there.

I really don't care for either one of them.  Then at the end of the show after they visited HER hometown, she starts talking about what happened again at the raceway.  This, all after Dr. Viviana (sp?) has a decent discussion with them and they seemed to clear the air and make up.  IMO, she seems to enjoy stirring the pot.

After the "big" secret that Iris told Keith, I realized how immature Iris is.  Keith could be a great husband if only she would grow up.  I feel for him.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@CelticCrafter  with Elizabeth & Jamie's day at Nascar-  it annyed me that the focus was on Elizabeth's reaction rather than Jamie starting trouble in the first place!

@CelticCrafterAgree with you. I thought Keith and Iris were such a beautiful couple, but I've fallen out of like with Iris. For goodness sake, if you held onto your d*mn*d viriginity for marriage ~ you're married or were you not at the wedding!!?? Keith is adorable and deserves a loving supportive wife. 

Elizabeth is a nut case. Move on, both of you. 

Matt cannot stand to be around Amber. I think he's got a woman on the side and only did the show for the money.

Deanna and Greg are amazing together. High hopes for them. 

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

I find it amazing how Matt lies when the camera is rolling and Amber says he leaves and stops talking when the camera is off. He was on the after shows and he’s lieing there too so if these shows aren’t scripted what does that say about him. Poor Iris either she is a great actress or very childlike in her behavior almost like junior high but Keith is losing patience with her you can see it on his face especially when she told her secret.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG IRIS AND HER VIRGINITY. You'd think she owned the keys to Fort Knox. I hope he dumps her, she's such a childish little girl. How has he stood her for this long? I don't think she's EVER going to give it up, she's likes to yack and brag about it incessantly and use it like a tool. He is so far above her in maturity. I can just picture it if they got married. Everytime she found fault with him she'd be screaming at him "I can't believe I gave up my virginity for you" which absolves her of any fault for anything ever. She's going to die a virgin.

Valued Contributor

Matt was couch surfing without a job when he got picked to be on the show.  I feel this is his way of making a living between jobs.  I feel for Amber - she really does not deserve an opportunist.

Why in the world the "experts" would pick Matt is beyond me.  Only an idiot would marry someone with no place to live and no job.  I feel Amber was duped by the show.  

Trusted Contributor

I think it should be priority that the people they select have jobs.  This has happened before.  Also, I do not agree when in the past, they put a young lady that did not like dogs was matched with a guy who had pets or the girl that was matched with a guy that smoked and she did not wamt someone who smoked. I assume that the applicants fill out forms describing themselves and what they are looking for so this sort of things should not happen. Are they trying to teach people to be tolerant of what they genuinely don't like.  Anyway, I think only Deona and her husband stand the chance of remaining together, the others should go their separate ways.  There are enough things to deal with without getting the wrong person to marry and stay anyway, that is just a stupid thing to do.

Respected Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Matt was couch surfing without a job when he got picked to be on the show.  I feel this is his way of making a living between jobs.  I feel for Amber - she really does not deserve an opportunist.

Why in the world the "experts" would pick Matt is beyond me.  Only an idiot would marry someone with no place to live and no job.  I feel Amber was duped by the show.  

@Houstonoilers, I agree.  I was surprised the "experts" chose him.  I was willing to give him a chance after him talking about trying to open a new business.

Now we don't hear anything about the "new business".  If he'd spend more time working on that rather than being out with his friends into the wee hours of the morning, he might get somewhere.  I'm sure Amber would support him in that endeavor.  She has a full time job teaching; he has nothing to offer.

I hope she soon sees the "light" and moves on.  She deserves better IMO.  People say she's needy, but I don't necessarily agree 100%.  What she needs is a husband that is committed to trying to make the marriage work and someone who has a steady income.