Respected Contributor

Re: IS ANYONE WATCHING MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT?

I found the casting page for New Orleans so maybe they've already finished recording season 10 in Washington D.C. and New Orleans is going to be season 11?

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

I found the casting page for New Orleans so maybe they've already finished recording season 10 in Washington D.C. and New Orleans is going to be season 11?

Yeah, I bet you're right.  I thought of something like that as I was watching the episode this morning.  Kinda crazy if they are slamming through season after season for a purpose other than just matching people.   Sure, I imagine they do have more purpose than that but still.

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs @chickenbutt  Couldn't agree with you two more.  I fell out of like with Iris quite a few weeks ago. In the beginning it looked like a match made in heaven.  Two gorgeous creatures. As soon as she threw out the "I'm a virgin" sing song, I figured it was over. I truly think sshe will be an old maid. Keith is so dang gorgeous ! Wow !! Matt is such a jerk, if I could have reached through my TV he would have left with a blackeye. How can he even continue to act like that is beyond me. Beth and Jaime ~ wish them luck and I would love to see Greg and Dee's baby. How adorable will it be? Heart

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Baby?    When they asked and she said something about 'expanding our family' and I thought she said no on pregnancy but something else.  I had forgotten about this, but I played it twice trying to hear what she said and I never did.

Regular Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Baby?    When they asked and she said something about 'expanding our family' and I thought she said no on pregnancy but something else.  I had forgotten about this, but I played it twice trying to hear what she said and I never did.

I believe they said they were going to be an aunt and uncle, and they were going to wait a couple of years before starting a family of their own.

Honored Contributor

@apl_pi14 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

I believe they said they were going to be an aunt and uncle, and they were going to wait a couple of years before starting a family of their own.

Oh, thank you!  Smiley Happy   I have some weird hearing problems and, for whatever reason, I can try to hear the same thing over and over, and some things just don't get clear.  

Respected Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@tends2dogs @chickenbutt  Couldn't agree with you two more.  I fell out of like with Iris quite a few weeks ago. In the beginning it looked like a match made in heaven.  Two gorgeous creatures. As soon as she threw out the "I'm a virgin" sing song, I figured it was over. I truly think sshe will be an old maid. Keith is so dang gorgeous ! Wow !! Matt is such a jerk, if I could have reached through my TV he would have left with a blackeye. How can he even continue to act like that is beyond me. Beth and Jaime ~ wish them luck and I would love to see Greg and Dee's baby. How adorable will it be? Heart

@pattypeep @tends2dogs @chickenbutt , you all said it so well in your posts. 

I wanted to reach through the TV and knock some sense into Iris.  She sure pranced in there like she was just "all that".  Both of them are very attractive people, except I felt Iris had quite the chip on her shoulder.  I'm glad Keith held to his beliefs as he would never please her and he knows that.

As for Matt, sitting there just putting in time and getting paid while acting all c o c k y and condescending made me want to smack him. 

I really wish these so called and I use this term loosely "pros" begin to sit back and realize what the results have been in the last few years.  I know it wouldn't be for me, but in seeing how this show has changed over the years, it seems all they want is drama and not what they say they want as in pairing couples for a life time of marriage.  And I've lost any respect I had for Pastor Cal with the way he treated Keith in the last episode.  He was out of line in so many ways.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

Yeah, I bet you're right.  I thought of something like that as I was watching the episode this morning.  Kinda crazy if they are slamming through season after season for a purpose other than just matching people.   Sure, I imagine they do have more purpose than that but still.

@chickenbutt   Yes, they sure seem to be racing through the seasons but I guess there are a lot of people desperate to be matched up!

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs my apologies. I kept hearing them saying they were casting for New orleans, but I think @HSB1204 is correct maybe the next season is already filmed and New Orleans is in the stage of being filmed.

Regular Contributor

I don't think that studio was large enough for Matt and his ego.