Trusted Contributor

Re: IS ANYONE WATCHING MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT?

@tends2dogs, LOL about admitting watching. I don't tell anyone except people on this board!!!! This is my third season and it just seems to be going quickly, but nothing happens. It just plays out strangely. I also thought that since all the couples have apartments in the same location, that we would see them together more. 

But, I still think that some of them don't actually live there - they show up for their assigned filming times. We know that Jamie was gone for 4 days, and Matt isn't there very often, either. I think Iris and Keith are still living together, and Greg and Deonna, but I am sure some of them just show up when required. Plus, we haven't seen Deonna's dog, Sandy, after they first moved in there. We do see Elizabeth's dogs, but I miss sweet Sandy.

Respected Contributor

No, I am not watching Married at First Sight.  I have enough  problems with both "90 Day" craziness.  Oy! 

Esteemed Contributor

I have posted here about Deonna's dog, too.  I know that Greg wasn't a fan of dogs, especially ones that shed.  The poor thing was always in the crate.  That would be one of the first things I would stress about myself is "Love me, love my dog!"  ....not that I would ever go through this process. LOL

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I can't say as I blame Keith if he gives up, but he sure seems like a great guy (and definitely the best looking one of the bunch!).    He's enough of a decent man that he's been patient and it's not totally about the virgin thing, but, as he has mentioned, she really is emotionally immature to such a great degree.  How to you develop a relationship with somebody who is still emotionally a child?

I agree with others that Dee and Greg seem to work on things, get along, respect each other, and are legitimately working on it.

Jamie and Red - oh boy!   They almost seem to revel in the volatility that they both create and both cultivate.   Too, too much!   If they would stop that, it seems like they would get along great and do well, long-term.   I don't see them making that choice and the crazy will continue.

Amber and Matt - wow!   This guy.   I feel terrible for her but she is also her own worst enemy.    He, OTOH, seems to be a bit of a jackhole and the evidence points to him acting one way on camera and a 180 off camera.   I also hope she steps up and lets him go.  I also agree with another poster - what about her best friend?  Unless he's gay, he might be one to check out.  He seems sweet, kind, caring, and bright.

I saw the blurb from next week where Amber is hearing that Matt was with a woman.  BTW, it never got 'splained why he left his wedding ring in that drawer when he went out on a tear.   I wonder why she didn't say anything about that.  She was the one who discovered it.  Maybe that conversation happened off-cam.    I like Amber.   She is a sweet girl but she is quite insecure and willing to take too much c-rap.   But, then, I remember being young and taking it.   You get older, mature, and stop that at some point. Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt   I thought Matt explained that he had taken the ring off because he was working out and he forgot to put it back on before he went out all night. Of course, that may have just been a lie...

Keith seems like a great guy. I don't see it working out between him and Iris. Who wants to live their life with a woman who is around the same age as you but acts like a child? In the last episode she said she was giving it 100% but she's still holding on to the virginity. Who is ever going to be good enough to take it? She made some remark to Amber about how a man had to prove to her that he wasn't just with her for the s*ex. Well, Keith doesn't really have an option unless he decided to end the marriage early and walk off the show.

Jamie and Elizabeth are just unbearable. Those two have no idea how to communicate with each other. The fact that they claim to love each other and keep going back to each other after every explosive argument is kind of disturbing.

I'm also getting sick of Matt. He says to the experts and the other couples that he wants to be there but then Amber says he's out with his friends every single night and coming home late. I thought he seemed like a nice guy at first but he clearly has issues and he wasn't ready to commit to someone for the rest of their life.

I thought Deonna and Greg's "date" was a little weird when they were out eating bugs. Sorry, but I wouldn't have been into that at all.

Esteemed Contributor

My perception of Greg when he's with Deonna is that he can't get to feeling completely relaxed and totally himself when he's with her. As if being in her presence makes him feel he has to "perform" in a way he thinks will please her. Maybe I'm over reading it.

Iris might be a nice girl but Keith doesn't need a nice girl, he needs a good woman. 

Esteemed Contributor

Iris is ridiculous.   I don't know that she will ever give it up at this point.  If she does, I pity the poor man she gives it to.   As stated previously, every fight, forever, will end with "and I gave you my precious gift!"  Girlfriend needs some serious counseling or just resign herself to be a virgin forever.

Trusted Contributor

And, at the end of this show, Iris will be a "Divorced Virgin" if she ever needs another reality show tagline.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Keith needs to run!!!  He is too stable, mature, smart and sensible for someone as full of angst as Iris.  Poor thing doesn't even see herself as she really is...she needs to mature and perhaps get some very good counseling.  There seems to be something there that is beyond just "waiting' for the right man.  Fear maybe, immaturity or something way deeper. It's beyond my pay grade.  Bottom line I wish her well, as she seems like she basically is a good person.

Jamie and Beth run in different directions!  Their "love" is toxic and scares me!  Tossing tables, calling each other nasty names and insulting publicly...all this in a month's time. Exhausting!

Run Amber Run!!!!  Matt is going to break her heart and I fear literally abandon her!  He has admitted her personality is too much for him.  He is not ready for a commitment, in addition to the fact that he doesn't even seem to like her.  He can't stay home long enough to just have fun, be young and get to know her better.

Deonna and Greg, cute couple.  He tries so hard and she is as cool as a cucumber.  If she doesn't consistently warm up she will lose him.  He seems to adore her for some reason. He's ambitious, accommodating, patient and thoughtful.  What more does she want, at this early stage?  I say stay together, and I feel it could be fulfilling and fun for both of them.  But, only if she doesn't begin to take advantage of his goodness.

Esteemed Contributor

Many of us are more concerned about Deonna's dog than any of the couples! HeartSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Exactly!!! And, Greg does have that awesome kitchen with the double wall ovens that many of us admired!  But, yes, it was nice to see Sandy last night but I hate that she is crated like that all day.