Honored Contributor

Re: IS ANYONE HERE WATCHING ""24"" ?

I kept seeing the writing on the wall. I kept thinking, "No! Don't make him a bad guy". But he kept acting a little shifty. All of these shows make their characters show their hand too early.

I keep willing that poor idiot who called Ben to say where he was (and promptly got stabbed) to 'get up off of the floor'.

Do you guys think he'll die? He looks like he's had it, but they don't usually show them again (like they went back to him laying there) unless he'll get back up.

Poor Chloe she sure is going through a lot of eye makeup this show! I read an interview where she commented about that.

It is kinda sad the way they make her look ugly. She squints her face in these ugly features. I did like the way that guy who was in the hideout with her turned out to be a bad guy. They insinuated it in the beginning but I thought, they're just fooling us.

Honored Contributor

On 6/17/2014 FlowershopGirl said:

BB was so good in the bad boy role in ""Traffic"" and I hear his role in ""Snitch"" is also bad. He is good at anything he does.

What character did he play in Traffic? I don't even remember him in that movie.

Honored Contributor

On 6/21/2014 annabellethecat said:

I kept seeing the writing on the wall. I kept thinking, "No! Don't make him a bad guy". But he kept acting a little shifty. All of these shows make their characters show their hand too early.

I keep willing that poor idiot who called Ben to say where he was (and promptly got stabbed) to 'get up off of the floor'.

Do you guys think he'll die? He looks like he's had it, but they don't usually show them again (like they went back to him laying there) unless he'll get back up.

Poor Chloe she sure is going through a lot of eye makeup this show! I read an interview where she commented about that.

It is kinda sad the way they make her look ugly. She squints her face in these ugly features. I did like the way that guy who was in the hideout with her turned out to be a bad guy. They insinuated it in the beginning but I thought, they're just fooling us.

The guy who got shot then stabbed will surely recover and be back at his computer desk in no time uncovering the truth about the CIA agent's husband which will lead into big story line two. (Either that or he'll find a way to tell Chloe who will uncover the truth.) I'm pretty sure the President didn't get blown up too. We'll find out tonight. When last we left, Chloe had told Jack that there were three feeds she'd tapped into from the drone but that the one controlling the drone was unbreakable. Care to bet that one of the other two feeds was the video feed and that Jack had her make a loop of the President standing there that she transmitted back until the missile hit then she switched to the live feed again making it look like the President got blown to bits? That's probably what we'll find out tonight as Jack sneaks the President back out of the stadium. (By the way, blowing up Wembley stadium would not be a smart move for terrorists. One thing you don't want is a mob of angry British soccer fans coming after you. The CIA and MI5 aren't so bad, but angry British soccer fans? No way!)

Chloe is supposed to be on the run and lying low so they make her up like a rabid raccoon? Yeah. I have a feeling that for the first scene the actress playing Chloe may have had a sty or a dark circle under her eye and asked for something to conceal it thinking they'd apply a concealer or cover-up, but no, the makeup person decided to make her look like a raccoon instead. For someone hiding out, that makeup makes her pretty darn conspicuous. Now we have Chloe in this hipster bar tapping into their WiFi to defeat the drones while fighting off advances from obviously desperate and apparently blind young British men. Chloe's character is about as unsexy and unapproachable as a person can be and they have guys trying to pick her up?

It looks like we're pretty close to wrapping up the terrorists and the drones story line as Margo has agreed to destroy the remaining drones once the President has been obliterated which she now thinks he's been. We'll likely see the drone threat end tonight and then the story will switch to finding the guy controlling the head of London's CIA station and clearing the name of Yvonne Strahovski's husband. The President will give Jack complete authority to do whatever it takes now that Jack's saved his life and prevented London from being obliterated and story line two will now take over for the rest of the series. I'm thinking somehow along the way Jack will do something to cure the President of Alzheimer's but I'm not sure how just yet. Maybe a karate chop to the back of the neck that dislodges a piece of plaque that was causing the symptoms? We'll have to see what happens, and I could be wrong about everything I've written, but we'll start finding out in the next episode.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

On 6/22/2014 gardenman said:

The guy who got shot then stabbed will surely recover and be back at his computer desk in no time uncovering the truth about the CIA agent's husband which will lead into big story line two. (Either that or he'll find a way to tell Chloe who will uncover the truth.) I'm pretty sure the President didn't get blown up too. We'll find out tonight. When last we left, Chloe had told Jack that there were three feeds she'd tapped into from the drone but that the one controlling the drone was unbreakable. Care to bet that one of the other two feeds was the video feed and that Jack had her make a loop of the President standing there that she transmitted back until the missile hit then she switched to the live feed again making it look like the President got blown to bits? That's probably what we'll find out tonight as Jack sneaks the President back out of the stadium. (By the way, blowing up Wembley stadium would not be a smart move for terrorists. One thing you don't want is a mob of angry British soccer fans coming after you. The CIA and MI5 aren't so bad, but angry British soccer fans? No way!)

Chloe is supposed to be on the run and lying low so they make her up like a rabid raccoon? Yeah. I have a feeling that for the first scene the actress playing Chloe may have had a sty or a dark circle under her eye and asked for something to conceal it thinking they'd apply a concealer or cover-up, but no, the makeup person decided to make her look like a raccoon instead. For someone hiding out, that makeup makes her pretty darn conspicuous. Now we have Chloe in this hipster bar tapping into their WiFi to defeat the drones while fighting off advances from obviously desperate and apparently blind young British men. Chloe's character is about as unsexy and unapproachable as a person can be and they have guys trying to pick her up?

It looks like we're pretty close to wrapping up the terrorists and the drones story line as Margo has agreed to destroy the remaining drones once the President has been obliterated which she now thinks he's been. We'll likely see the drone threat end tonight and then the story will switch to finding the guy controlling the head of London's CIA station and clearing the name of Yvonne Strahovski's husband. The President will give Jack complete authority to do whatever it takes now that Jack's saved his life and prevented London from being obliterated and story line two will now take over for the rest of the series. I'm thinking somehow along the way Jack will do something to cure the President of Alzheimer's but I'm not sure how just yet. Maybe a karate chop to the back of the neck that dislodges a piece of plaque that was causing the symptoms? We'll have to see what happens, and I could be wrong about everything I've written, but we'll start finding out in the next episode.

You're killin' me! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

On 6/22/2014 just bee said:
On 6/22/2014 gardenman said:

You're killin' me! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I do what I can to entertain. (Which is more than a lot of the TV programmers do these days.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

On 6/21/2014 annabellethecat said:

Speaking of eye makeup...the terrorist woman's son is using his share too.
Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

Yes "e" you are right! I remember thinking, he could be cute if he didn't have so much eye makeup on.

You know about the terrorist. I heard on Entertainment Radio the other day an interview with the woman who plays her. I've seen her on a lot of other shows too.

However, I almost wish I hadn't heard the interview because it made her seem 'human'. It kind of spoiled the animosity I felt for her because she is really so sweet. She's actually a very accomplished actress.

I mean I know she's busy but good grief, I don't know it just seemed so natural the way she was talking.

Unfortunately, in seeing and hearing interviews from everyone, I get the feeling they won't be making anymore 24's.

When I went on the website they said that the blonde might end up taking over from Jack. Ugh! I sure hope not! No one would be close to as good as Jack.

I saw in an interview in People magazine where Kiefer said he got hurt during filming when a bullet richoeted (sp) off of a piece of metal and cut him. He was like, "Just another day at the job". I knew he did a lot of the rigorous stuff himself, but if he keeps getting hurt (he's in his mid 40's) I thought he was older, he is using himself up! Ha!

I've been trying to get copies of the old 24's from the beginning. I didn't want to buy them. The show was on for several years and it gets expensive, but I will if I have to.

Trusted Contributor

On 6/21/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 6/17/2014 FlowershopGirl said:

BB was so good in the bad boy role in "Traffic" and I hear his role in "Snitch" is also bad. He is good at anything he does.

What character did he play in Traffic? I don't even remember him in that movie. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

It was a relatively small roll, but a good one! His name was Juan Obregon I believe.

Honored Contributor

Keifer Sutherland IS Jack Bauer .... I mean, what else would he be believable in on the large or small screen? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Jason Bourne?

Super Contributor

ANother great episode last night!!