Trusted Contributor

Re: IS ANYONE HERE WATCHING ""24"" ?

So far I'm meh about the show myself. I do like Kate and think she is tough and resilient.

Honored Contributor

I'm shocked that Benjamin Bratt is a bad guy!

Valued Contributor

Isn't he doing a great job? But remember on Law and Order, he was "perfect" until we discovered he had had an affair on his wife who has MS, so he is good at playing a good guy with definite conflicts (OK, so maybe not as dramatic as betraying your country, unless your his wife, but still {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}). I am enjoying him in this role.

Super Contributor

Really love the show this season! However, cannot believe what happened with the President last night!!

Trusted Contributor

BB was so good in the bad boy role in ""Traffic"" and I hear his role in ""Snitch"" is also bad. He is good at anything he does.

Super Contributor

On 6/17/2014 Jackielee said:

Really love the show this season! However, cannot believe what happened with the President last night!!

I hope Jack survives the season. So many of us really enjoy seeing this character. Even if he doesn't want to do endless seasons of it, at least keep Jack Bauer for a season every two or three years. I was really surprised what happened last night as well. I hope Margo gets hers next.

Honored Contributor

On 6/17/2014 mewsmomtoo said:

Isn't he doing a great job? But remember on Law and Order, he was "perfect" until we discovered he had had an affair on his wife who has MS, so he is good at playing a good guy with definite conflicts (OK, so maybe not as dramatic as betraying your country, unless your his wife, but still {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}). I am enjoying him in this role.

Benjamin Bratt? When he was on L&O, he was dating Julia Roberts! Cool

Valued Contributor

On 6/17/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 6/17/2014 mewsmomtoo said:

Benjamin Bratt? When he was on L&O, he was dating Julia Roberts! Cool

Just realized I made a big grammar error in paragraph above, should've said "you're", not "your"! Embarrassing{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

P.S. In case anybody did misunderstand, I was talking about his character, Detective Rey Curtis.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

I was tardy to the party when 24 was on before, missed the first couple of seasons, but then got into it and it became must see (and don't bother me while it's on) TV. I missed it when it left, but now I'm a little "meh" myself. I like it, but I'm not as devoted as I was before - currently have three episodes to catch up on, which I should watch before I fall any further behind.

Regular Contributor

On 6/16/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

I'm shocked that Benjamin Bratt is a bad guy!

Me too - I hate when that happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111