Honored Contributor

IMBD has lots of free shows.

[ Edited ]

IMBD has lots of free shows with ads. Still, it's free. It's called IMBD TV. The free shows are through their website. I have not tried it yet. Selection is  a mix of old and newish favorites. Movies and TV. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: IMBD has lots of free shows.

@Mindy D wrote:

IMBD has lots of free shows with ads. Still, it's free. It's called IMBD TV. The free shows are through their website. I have no tried it yet.

This freeTV streaming channel is owed by Amazon. It does has ads, and you can view content with the Prime Video app or from a browser. You may need to have Prime membership . 

Honored Contributor

I'm watching a million seasons of Heartland on that right now.

The ads wouldn't be so bad if they didn't run the sames ones over and over and over and over.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I’m also watching Tubi. It’s also free with ads but has a lot of free movies and shows.

Esteemed Contributor

I had cancelled my prime and then discovered I can still watch movies because of this IMBD.  The ads are not that long.

I have been streaming Revenge.  So good.  The nurse practioner from the Resident, Emily Van Camp is the lead and she is good.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qvcaddition wrote:

I had cancelled my prime and then discovered I can still watch movies because of this IMBD.  The ads are not that long.

I have been streaming Revenge.  So good.  The nurse practioner from the Resident, Emily Van Camp is the lead and she is good.  

@qvcaddition

I watched a spy thriller based on a book series "Alex Rider". This series had only limited ads.

Can you please comment a bit more about Amazon Prime Video without Prime? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Nuttmeg 

@Nuttmeg wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

@qvcaddition

I watched a spy thriller based on a book series "Alex Rider". This series had only limited ads.

Can you please comment a bit more about Amazon Prime Video without Prime? 

I no longer pay for prime, so I cannot watch the movies on prime, but wasn't happy with the movies they offered.  I then discovered clicking on some of the moves there that did not have prime, I could see if it was the IMBD movie they offered.  I did not know IMBD had its own app.