Esteemed Contributor

IF YOU LIKE BRUNO MARS MUSIC, WATCH THIS..

If you like Bruno Mars music, here's a guy doing his treadmill workout to Uptown Funk!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWu9o5zrj3g

Respected Contributor

Re: IF YOU LIKE BRUNO MARS MUSIC, WATCH THIS..

WOW he was great. Wish I could move like that.

Esteemed Contributor

That guy was GREAT!......Hopefully Bruno gets to see this guys moves...maybe he would hire him!!.....Bruno's dancers are so talented....this guy would fit right in!!  

Esteemed Contributor

This video  got me into working out a couple years back- I downloaded Uptown Funk and it was my 'go to' for cardio! I have to get re inspired like I was back then- I've fallen off the radar a bit with exercising. 

Honored Contributor

He's got the moves. I'm 66 and I use the recumbent bike 30-35 min. 3 days a week for 24-25 miles a week.

I put on a dvd and sometimes lose track of time and end up doing like 40 min at a time. Dr. told me "stick with it".

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

That never gets old! Thanks @riley1 for posting it. Here's another link to the Ellen Show where she interviews the dancer and he tells how the video originally ended up being shared. The guy is really adorable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E52L3Ds5-DQ

eta ~ Every time I listen to Uptown Funk there are certain lyrics that just make me happy. I'm sure many others feel the same considering how popular the song became. These are two of my favorite lines:

"Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent
Gottta kiss myself, I'm so pretty"

and

"I'm too hot (hot d**n)
Called a police and a fireman
I'm too hot (hot d**n)
Make a dragon wanna retire man"

No way can I hear those words without breaking in to a smile! Smiley Happy