Honored Contributor

Re: ID Channel's Twisted Sisters

I love the ID Channel....deadly women is my least favorite, I am not a fan of the host...and there's something about evil women, that bother me...makes no sense, I know, since I enjoy most of the other programming.

I miss 'Disappearance'....I wish they would do a follow up on those that were   not found during the course of the show.

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

Anyone else watch this?  It has become one of my favorites on ID, produced by Khloe Kardashian, very surprised!

If she's the producer, this show is off my list.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I love the ID Channel....deadly women is my least favorite, I am not a fan of the host...and there's something about evil women, that bother me...makes no sense, I know, since I enjoy most of the other programming.

I miss 'Disappearance'....I wish they would do a follow up on those that were   not found during the course of the show.

@Mom2Dogs  I don’t like deadly women either. I hate when little kids get that evil stepmother and she is so evil to them. I feel so sorry for the kids.

I stopped watching Disappearance as I need to see the end to a story.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I stopped watching Disappearance as I need to see the end to a story.

If the person is "found," or a body had been identified as the missing person and/or that person (adult) wants to stay "disappeared,"  the episode will say so right before the credits roll.

It's rare but it does happen, some of the "disappeared" want nothing to do w/their "so called loving families."  ID Channel & the police honors their wishes.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I also stopped watching 'Disappeared' very early on because most of the cases didn't have resolution.   I like to see the whole case to the very end.