Respected Contributor

Re: ID CHANNEL MURDER IN MANSFIELD - A TWO HOUR DOCUMENTARY

@mousiegirlI watched and snoozed then watched and snoozed again but when I was not snoozing I thought Collier said his father was attempting to manipulate him when it was time for his parole hearing.  It seemed as if the father has been up for or will be up for parole again in 2020.  

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@mousiegirlI watched and snoozed then watched and snoozed again but when I was not snoozing I thought Collier said his father was attempting to manipulate him when it was time for his parole hearing.  It seemed as if the father has been up for or will be up for parole again in 2020.  

@GAQShopr53  Yes, and on Dr. Phil, Collier said he would not support his Father at the next hearing, hope he sticks with this.  I thinkl he finally, after their last meeting, realized that this guy was a lost cause and was only using him.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@GAQShopr53  Yes, and on Dr. Phil, Collier said he would not support his Father at the next hearing, hope he sticks with this.  I thinkl he finally, after their last meeting, realized that this guy was a lost cause and was only using him.

@mousiegirl  Good because, clearly the father is a sociopath and after the visit I heard someone in the background say make sure he (the father) gets to mental health tonight like Colliers's visit was going to cause him to harm himself.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched this last night and I thought it was fantastic! It was riveting....You so rarely get to see a fuller picture of the devastation that follows from a horrific crime. He was very brave to make this documentary and it was super enlightening.

Honored Contributor

I watched it and kept thinking how wonderful and articulate his mother must have been with him. That really reflected in the way he spoke as a boy. I gathered they were very close.