Honored Contributor

Re: I wish there was a tv channel totally dedicated

cookinfreak wrote: 
Be so nice if they were philanthropists (sp?)  .  Think of how many people could be helped. That would impress me.  Makes my heart hurt when I think of all the children they could feed, clothe and give shelter to

cookin

@cookinfreak

Maybe they all do so anonymously???

FWIW.....I do not follow the K families.  I get my full of them if Wendy Williams gossips about them.

Gossip Junkie whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Everytime you go to the movies, theater and watch TV you are supporting evil Hollywood.

I think there's a difference between going to the movies and watching TMZ or watching a TV show and buying The National Enquirer. 

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

cookinfreak wrote: 
Be so nice if they were philanthropists (sp?)  .  Think of how many people could be helped. That would impress me.  Makes my heart hurt when I think of all the children they could feed, clothe and give shelter to

cookin

@cookinfreak

Maybe they all do so anonymously???

FWIW.....I do not follow the K families.  I get my full of them if Wendy Williams gossips about them.

Gossip Junkie whistling.gif

Do you really think that the Kardashians do anything anonymously? Kim Kardashian is famous because she made a sex tape, so I don't think they do anything they don't publicize.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue

Well, you do have a point there. Smiley Very Happy

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Everytime you go to the movies, theater and watch TV you are supporting evil Hollywood.

@proudlyfromNJ

Evil Hollywood?   LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I just can't stand to watch TMZ's show, but I do check out their website.  I think TMZ and their partner website Fishwrapper can be fascinating when they aren't highlighting the Kardashians or rappers, but that's at least 65% of their content.  

E! may as well be renamed K! for the Kardashian network.  I liked watching that station before the K's came along, but now I hardly ever watch it.  

I guess I'd watch a celebrity network as long as it kept away from any Kardashians or other people who are "famous" for being on a reality show.  

Honored Contributor

TMZ goes on and on about all of these rappers with the stupid, stupid names no one can remember but them.  

I can't stand watching that show!  I sometimes wonder how in the name of Heaven they came upon those names.  Who gave them those stupid names?

In a few years no one will even know who most of them are.  How about that ignorant commercial where that one guy with all of the tatoos up his face and all keeps pouring champagne all over this phone and puts it in the fish tank and gets more champagne at the store?  Please!!!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am okay with there NOT being a channel exclusively for that, thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner  -  I do think people want more and more and more of it.  How else could shows like the Kardashians survive or a magazine like People sell more copies than anything else?

Yes, I know some of us don't care.  I'm one who has never seen a K show, never watched a whole Housewives, never paid a cent to People Magazine, etc. but I'm not so sure I have the majority of my country valuing what I value. 

We could say that the media forces it on us, but I disagree.  The media has to show audience in order to survive and they can't be their own audience!

Trusted Contributor

@cookinfreak. Reelz has shows that deal with celebrity deaths, autopsies,etc. it's called "The Last Hours of...  I watched a show a few weeks ago about Joan. Still can't believe she's no longer with us. Not sure I agree with a show like that ,though.