Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I watched 2 cute family oriented movies

I watched 2 family child friendly movies if anyone is looking for that type of entertainment during the holidays.

1 The art of racing in the rain

2. A dogs way home.

Both movies center around pets.

So nice to be able to see something where every sentence does not have the f bomb and violence.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: I watched 2 cute family oriented movies

@webbgarner1 wrote:

I watched 2 family child friendly movies if anyone is looking for that type of entertainment during the holidays.

1 The art of racing in the rain

2. A dogs way home.

Both movies center around pets.

So nice to be able to see something where every sentence does not have the f bomb and violence.

I just watched The Art of Racing in the Rain tonight and it was great. One of the best movies I have seen in a long time without unnecessary nudity, sex scenes, and bad language and violence (as you pointed out). It had some nice messages about how to live your life, and I loved the dog. I am unemployed and live alone and would love to get a golden retriever puppy, but I need to find a job to supplement my Social Security first. You would think this would be an easy task, but not so unless you want to work in a call center. Oh well, I am sure many others have it a lot tougher than I do.Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Best of luck in your job search, @RealtyGal2, and in your goal of adding a pet to your household.  With your good attitude, no doubt you will ultimately be successful!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

How did you watch these movies, cable channel, DVD, or other subscription channel? Have not heard of either movie but both sound interesting.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

A dogs way home was on starz, and I rented the art of racing in the rain off of the dvr. I hope you can catch them. I think you might be able to find them at redbox also.