Honored Contributor

Re: I've always hated Wyatt, but he's as smarmy as his mommy......(B&B)

BOY! I really hate him now. I just can't stand the sight of him. I posted here on another title. I am thinking about quitting the show. I already FF over parts of it. The stupid show only lasts 20 some minutes!

I feel like a kid that says, "I'm really not stupid" (when I watch the show because I do watch the show). I'm not making sense even to me......now I'm worried.....Ha!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Several of the characters are quite annoying these days, but all things considered, I like Wyatt more than I like Liam .......... Doesn't Liam have a real JOB any more, and, if so, why isn't he at his office? Why is he hanging around FC all the time? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I think Liam only wants Hope because Steffy isn't around to distract him ....... he's not the "true blue" guy he pretends to be. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} At least Wyatt only wanted one gal !

Honored Contributor

Hope is being portrayed as so dumb!!! What does it matter who owns that diamond as long as it's used for the line?? Why does she think she should own it and if Wyatt isn't trying to use it to his advantage with her then why doesn't he just let the company use it? Hope is so immature in not realizing that since she has made her choice then she must do everything possible to not make herself seem still wanting Wyatt.

As for Steffy - well Liam actually seems to have realized that he cannot have any type of relationship with her and actually appears to know that now. After everything Hope went through with Liam and Steffy, she should be more aware of how her actions are affecting her relationship with Liam.

Honored Contributor

On 7/30/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

Several of the characters are quite annoying these days, but all things considered, I like Wyatt more than I like Liam .......... Doesn't Liam have a real JOB any more, and, if so, why isn't he at his office? Why is he hanging around FC all the time? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I think Liam only wants Hope because Steffy isn't around to distract him ....... he's not the "true blue" guy he pretends to be. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} At least Wyatt only wanted one gal !

If Liam still wanted Steffy he could have had her. Remember when Quinn talked her into coming back. Steffy told Liam that she could now have children and that she wanted him back. He turned her down. Sure, he's been flip-flop in the past but Hope has paid him back for that big time. Still doing it actually. It's funny to me that Hope didn't want Steffy in the same room with Liam without her getting jealous but she is not only with Wyatt alone but she hugs him the same way she did when they were in their so called commitment. Both guys let Hope have her way too much. I don't know why Wyatt is at Forrester so much either, let alone call press conferences. He has an office at QAJ with his mother. He's not in fashion and he doesn't design the jewelry. He actually could work from his house and call in from time to time. Maybe they can put him a little desk in Ivy's office for his frisky butt.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I never thought I'd say this but someone get on the phone and call Steffy. We really need her to save this show!

She and Liam were good together. They did fun and interesting things together! They didn't sit and kiss all of the time.

Maybe when they go to Paris they'll find her and someone will bring her back. I don't know about all of you but I am so tired of every man being after either Hope or Brooke.

Honored Contributor

On 8/4/2014 annabellethecat said:

I never thought I'd say this but someone get on the phone and call Steffy. We really need her to save this show!

She and Liam were good together. They did fun and interesting things together! They didn't sit and kiss all of the time.

Maybe when they go to Paris they'll find her and someone will bring her back. I don't know about all of you but I am so tired of every man being after either Hope or Brooke.

Liam and Steffy were actually a better couple together ..... I never really liked her either, but we could use her back on the show! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Honored Contributor

I wish everyone would forget about Steffy. She's not involved in the show right now. On soapcentral, that's all they talk about. She chose to leave the show until her other career dies. I'm not waiting for any character that makes the choice to do something else. Her, old Billy, Adam, Phyllis. If they're happy where they are, more power to them. I won't feed their egos wishing they were back.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

foxxie, speaking for myself, it's not like I like Steffy, but at least she put some drama into this show!

I am so tired of Brooke, Liam, Hope and now Wyatt. We all have our favorites (I don't have one on this show).

That's part of the fun of a forum like this. We can come here and 'talk about what we'd like to see (or not), who we like (or don't) and so on.

I, personally,like the way everyone has their particular favorites. I like the 'pretend' part of this forum.

That is one reason why I only belong to the QVC forum. I wanted to come to a place where other people like to shop there and didn't think I was strange or judgmental because I did enjoy it.

I hope everyone continues to speak up about their likes and dislikes; and most especially use their imagination (not enough of it these days) on what they'd like to see happen.

Please people, don't stop doing that.

This has been so enjoyable with all of you voicing your opinions and suspending reality and getting into the characters.