Respected Contributor

I've always hated Wyatt, but he's as smarmy as his mommy......(B&B)

Completely and totally inappropriate....just like the first time he walked into Liam's home......and what gets me is the way Hope hid the diamond when Liam walked up......just go back to the creep Hope....just save us all the b.s. that is going to come before you finally do it.

Regular Contributor

Re: I've always hated Wyatt, but he's as smarmy as his mommy......(B&B)

Amen!

Honored Contributor

I Fast Forwarded over part of it, I can't stand him. I'm getting to the point where I FF over so much of that show and Y&R there isn't much of it to watch.

He rates up there with the evil upon evil none other than.....no...not Dolla' Bill, but....(who did I wait for months to find out his secret???? Yepper! I dislike him (my friend says I use the word HATE too much) so I really dislike him like I dislike Stitch.

Phew! I finally got that out!

Who on here said he had something planned? I think it's interesting the way they brought in that new Aussie girl and she's already causing trouble. Are there any people in SOAP town who are just nice? Well Ally is nice, but she's kinda dumb, but nice none the less.

Honored Contributor

On 7/28/2014 annabellethecat said:

I Fast Forwarded over part of it, I can't stand him. I'm getting to the point where I FF over so much of that show and Y&R there isn't much of it to watch.

He rates up there with the evil upon evil none other than.....no...not Dolla' Bill, but....(who did I wait for months to find out his secret???? Yepper! I dislike him (my friend says I use the word HATE too much) so I really dislike him like I dislike Stitch.

Phew! I finally got that out!

Who on here said he had something planned? I think it's interesting the way they brought in that new Aussie girl and she's already causing trouble. Are there any people in SOAP town who are just nice? Well Ally is nice, but she's kinda dumb, but nice none the less.

Not sure yet but it seems that Ivy has Brooke or the Logan's in general so she's judging Hope to be a two timer, which she is..she just doesn't realize that she is. Worst of all is that she's pitting brother against brother. Hope had no business hugging Wyatt like she did. Very inappropriate considering their history.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I just typed in tons of spoilers, over and over things. None of it posted. I give up! This happens to be often.

I went through the entire week from Soap Digest. It didn't post any of it. I can't believe i did all of that !@@##$ for nothing!

Valued Contributor

Annabelle, sorry that happened to your hard work. Next time try typing the info into a word type document instead. Then you can copy and paste the info here. I do that frequently.
Honored Contributor

Thanks dak, I'll try to remember that.

Respected Contributor

What the heck is wrong with Rick??? Saying ok to a press conf. called by Wyatt w/o knowing what it's about! Scumbag Wyatt at his best and stupid Hopeless going back for more.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 7/30/2014 hulagirl said: What the heck is wrong with Rick??? Saying ok to a press conf. called by Wyatt w/o knowing what it's about! Scumbag Wyatt at his best and stupid Hopeless going back for more.
IKR. Wyatt's barely back and he's giving orders. Goofy Hope at the press conference just looking wide eyed and not saying NO to Wyatt. Or, she could said to Wyatt....."I have a better idea. Give the diamond to the company and THEY can use it as they like". Wyatt wants to make it personal. Stop giving him opportunities.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

On 7/30/2014 hulagirl said: What the heck is wrong with Rick??? Saying ok to a press conf. called by Wyatt w/o knowing what it's about! Scumbag Wyatt at his best and stupid Hopeless going back for more.

I do believe now that with all the evidence, stupid Hopeless is a gold digger in addition to being stupid.