Honored Contributor

Re: I've Tired of the Current "Jeopardy" Champion

We watched tonights show only so this was a first seeing her.  She hasn't gotten on my nerves, yet.

Esteemed Contributor

watching her tonight - she is especially obnoxious.  

Respected Contributor

@magicmoodz @Daisy Sunflower Thanks for the info.  I think I need to hang up my matchmaking hat.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

Sadly, while I greatly respect her intelligence, I have grown weary of Mattea. It is simply not much fun to see her monopolize the board night after night after night.

She does, however, make for good comedic material. During commercial breaks we imitate Mattea answering a very basic question but being as verbose as we possibly can be.

And finally, I do think Ken is a bit smitten by her intelligence. I don't think I have ever seen him engage with someone quite so much.

@magicmoodz  I think Ken likes a good game. I've noticed he gets excited when everyone is answering and the score is close. I can see a difference in him. I don't blame him as it is not that way very often.

Esteemed Contributor

She almost lost last night. She won by $1. If the guy who almost beat her had been quicker on the buzzer she would have been toast
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yesterday's show was close and entertaining.  Maybe it's just my observation, but Ms. Roach's affectations tend to lessen when her mental acumen is challenged by another player.

Trusted Contributor

I also am tired of her,like someone has said,to bad the other two contestants aren't as smart.Thet should have a limit of time on the show.

Esteemed Contributor

She is good. She is getting conservative in her spending.

Everyone has a different personality and I think she is just an outgoing person.  Seems like someone never likes the current champion at the time.  We all have different opinions.  I liked the last champion, but she was boring to me. I think she got a lot of attention, because of her gender, and that is fine.

Enjoy, it is just a game show.

I was glad there was some compitition in the last few shows, makes it exciting.

The young man that was before Amy, no one liked, because he gave quick answers and use one sylable in his answers, then they grew to like him.

People didn't like the Las Vegas gambler.  Just to each their own.

Enjoy the show for what it is.

Ken is doing a good job and he does get excited with her intellegence, because he is so much so I think.

Esteemed Contributor

I think they should limit the amount of time a person is allowed to sit in the champ's spot.  It gets boring especially when the winner annihilates the competition every day.  At least it was close yesterday.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition 

I've liked all the long run champions. I like that, not only are they brilliant, and I admire that, but each has a personality that is unique. That uniqueness will divide those who find them a delight, as I do, and those who cannot abide them.