Honored Contributor

Re: I read Top 3 for New James Bond are

has to be tall, preferably English accent, sharp witted 30-50. Although, Idris Elba get his hair dyed for the roll LOL

Don't want a woman. That gal in the last show with Craig didn't do it for me. Be like having a woman to be Marshal Dillon in Gunsmoke.

I'm glad I have every one of the Bond movies. Yes, all, except that one movie with the flat guy. Whose idea was he? LOL

Honored Contributor

@Indra wrote:

Idris Elba remains my choice.  Definitely, loved Daniel Craig.  However, I want to see Idris create his own personal action franchise that is not based on pre-existing protrayals.

Yes Idris would be good too.  I am not a James Bond movie person but there is something really macho about Daniel Craig his walk or something.  He has swagger I think.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Sheri Shepard was hosting Wendy and showed a picture of the guy from Bridgerton Rege'-Jean Page I have not watched it but she showed a picture of him.  Wow He gets my voteSmiley Happy

ezgif-3-91179d1133.gif

YUP!.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

LOL Too young , though.  Craig, in close ups was really showing his age and putting him with women that could be his daughter wasn't good.

Time for him to go.

It will be hard to keep the franchise going. Just no women ! I don't even like them having love interests all the time. I just want action, drama, incredible stunts.   Don't car about love stuff.

Honored Contributor

I just watched The Imposters, and liked this guy's talent, warmth, intelligence, and physical skills.

Rob Heap, British actor.

305F8BBF-5C3F-40F1-95E0-54119B01B994.jpeg

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

I just watched The Imposters, and liked this guy's talent, warmth, intelligence, and physical skills.

Rob Heap, British actor.

305F8BBF-5C3F-40F1-95E0-54119B01B994.jpeg

really like him. I saw him in something else and had to look him up on IMDB as I had never seen him before. I would have to agree with the poster who suggested Cillian Murphy. I think he is so underrated. He might be too young, tho. I am torn as I think they should honor Ian Fleming's description of Bond.. He said in one of his books that he had blue eyes, black hair 'like a comma' in front. He added that he thought Hoagy Carmichael fit his picture of Bond-James Bond.

Honored Contributor

Can't go wrong with Mr. Idris Elba.  Hubba hubba.

Honored Contributor

Oh my @Mz iMac !  lol...

Respected Contributor

Tom Holland can do anything, but he is a small man. 

Rege'-Jean Page would be great.

Simu Liu-Shang Chi & The Legend of the 10 Rings.

Booboo Stewart if he was a couple of years older. Alex Hough Anderson is also too young, but would be soo good.

Colin Farrell, Thomas Dekker?

Regular Contributor

My vote is for Idres Elba.  He's good looking, a very good actor, suave and debonair.   He's certainly got the "cool".  I did see an interview where he said he wouldn't want to play James Bond and that's too bad.  

Daniel Craig was the best IMO but Roger Moore runs a close second.  Really can't see anybody today except for Henry Cavill.