Honored Contributor

Re: I quit watching the Today Show

I don't care for the principals of either Today or GMA.  One is as bad as the other.   I think seeing the same people every single week-day, day after day, year after year is too much.  No wonder we get sick of them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I stopped watching when Ann Curry was fired. 

Respected Contributor

...and, all the commercials.  Seems like they televise for two minutes and break for five!

I finally stopped watching when they started selling stuff; i.e., Steals and Deals blah blah blah.  If I wanted to shop on t.v. I’d watch QVC or HSN.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wouldn't insult my TV set by turning this program on.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

So you want to hear 'life as somebody other than Al Roker sees it', huh?????????  This make no sense what so ever..... 

Trusted Contributor

I don't understand. I watch the Today Show every morning. Al Roker is not the top guy...at all!  He does the weather and other features. Savannah, Hoda, and Greg still do the news and main interviews. 

Valued Contributor

Did he replace someone who was known as a hard-hitting journalist, or is this just a host position? I don’t watch, but it seems to me that Al has been hosting many shows on various networks over the years, so why wouldn’t he be qualified? He’d not just a weather man, he’s a major tv personality.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

LOL  Now I'm going to laughing all night...

Valued Contributor

@Krimpette I'm with you on GMA....  some daysI can last 20-25 minutes but the mere sight of Lara has me changing the channel.  Why do these morning "new" shows need so many anchors, reporters, social corespondents, etc.?  Isn't 1or 2 unbiased anchors and a weatherman enough?

Honored Contributor

I like the Today show and watch it most days, I switch over to Kelly and Ryan at 9 and back at  10.

Jenna is on maternity leave and should be back in a few months.

Al is not an anchor the is the weatherman and does reports on health issues, he had hip replacement surgery a few weeks ago

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.