Respected Contributor

Re: I never yip about commercials, however..

The commercials, yes, there are several that make me wonder what they were thinking are the Jimmy Dean sausage ads.  The man has been dead for years, but there is his voice extolling the greatness of his sausage products.  It's downright creeeepy!  I don't know if the Jimmy Dean brand is regional or available nationwide.  If you've never seen and heard the ads consider yourself lucky.  

Respected Contributor

What drives me crazy is the Target ad with the Donna Summer song in the backround.

It's "I Feel Love" which reminds me of my disco days Cat Very Happy and I liked that song but now I can't get it out of my head Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised so many people still watch TV in real time and are slaves to the commercials running.  It's worse than water torture.  JMO

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

The commercials, yes, there are several that make me wonder what they were thinking are the Jimmy Dean sausage ads.  The man has been dead for years, but there is his voice extolling the greatness of his sausage products.  It's downright creeeepy!  I don't know if the Jimmy Dean brand is regional or available nationwide.  If you've never seen and heard the ads consider yourself lucky.  

I thought and felt the same thing!!

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I do like the Mayhem guy though and look forward to seeing him in the commercials but I couldn't tell you what insurance company he represents.

Sorry, this is one I really don't like.   I keep thinking about the children who might see this and think that behavior is OK.  I take it to that point, even though it isn't meant that way. Like I said, sorry.