Honored Contributor

I missed Millionaire listings this week

on Bravo channel since I'm on vacation.

Did anything new happen ? Did Frederik's partner

have an issue with something ? On last week's show I remember him

saying "I hate this". Was he talking about New York ?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I missed Millionaire listings this week

Yes - Derek was complaining to Fredrik about how he hates living in New York during the winter.  Some scenes were of the kids being trapped inside during a snowstorm and they were cranky and bored.  I laughed because Fredrik said they are living in an 8,000 sq.ft. penthouse, so they are not exactly cooped up!  

Also Luis told Steve that he has a baby girl and they showed clips of Luis going to the hospital when the baby was born.  The scenes of the baby being born and after with the mother seemed strange to me.  There didn't look to be too much closeness between Luis and the baby's mother.   Steve did not tell Luis that he was going to be a father also - they want to wait a while before they make an announcement.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes I saw it and it was ok.  Lot's of Tyler who isn't

growing on me yet. Nice guy, yes.  But not enough to carry the show without Fredrlk IMO.  Steve can't do it on his own.

Yes, Derek states he hates it in NYC and so that was

the opening for Fredrik's exit I guess.  I read previews

of next week's show and they will show Fredrik in

LA.  So the move is officially on..... 

I saw the scene with Luis and his new baby as well.

The babies mother I think is a friend or surrogate of some sort.  He said they were not in a relationship

but would share parenting?  It was kind of strange on second thought, the poster above is right!

Now I know why I'm so fond of Steve Gold.  He has a disabled little sister, Laura? They showed a clip of her on Wednesday night.  When he first came on the show he went home and filmed with her and his Mom and Dad.  The love he showed for her was

so genuine, heartfelt and sincere.  He's a good guy and I wish him luck with his baby on the way too.

Honored Contributor

@Pink123 

I kind of felt sad for Tyler....

no one showed up for his showing during the day...and he had a plate of muffins out....he mentioned how he had struggled with his weight when he was younger..and he was wanting one!

At the end  of the show... he picked up a muffin and broke it in half and was enjoying eating it and staring out a window.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Fredrik and Derek live in an 8000sq ft apartment with one of the most spectacular views in the world and Derek is not happy because he cannot go outside in the cold.  He is from South Africa so I guess he just cannot adjust to cold.  I think he's spoiled.  I don't think he will be happy in LA either quite frankly.  He spends his me time alone painting and is probably one of those types of people that enjoy quiet time by himself.  Seems now he is more of the house husband w/the kids, and although I'm sure he loves the kids, he can't spend all his time with his endeavors anymore and is unhappy.  jmo

I do like Tyler.  He grew on me pretty quick.  I like Steve.  I like Ryan.  I can do w/o Luis.  He was gone for awhile and Steve was a good replacement.  Why out of the blue would Luis want to be a father w/some woman he has no interest in?  It is ODD.

Bravo reruns these shows all the time.  You'll catch up with no problem.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

yea, my impression of Louis and the baby's Mother .  He did say that he & the baby's Mother were going to co parent  their daughter but not as a family living together.  She's the one who broke his heart from what he said in another episode .

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Pink123 

I kind of felt sad for Tyler....

no one showed up for his showing during the day...and he had a plate of muffins out....he mentioned how he had struggled with his weight when he was younger..and he was wanting one!

At the end  of the show... he picked up a muffin and broke it in half and was enjoying eating it and staring out a window.

@cowboy sam   Yes, he was eyeing the muffins especially at the end when no one showed up.  He has about 3 therapists he said on first episode.  He seemed to be trying to follow his therapists advice with affirmations on avoiding those muffins but gave into temptation and wolfed them down.  Again, nice guy,

but not for NYC?  Need to watch him a bit longer.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMO Derek is very selfish and ungrateful. Come on now, Fredrik is clearly the breadwinner of the family 

and they all live an extravagant lifestyle.  Derek and kids want for nothing.

He already has a son living in europe I think?  He

did not raise the child though.  Fredrik and he visited

once if I remember correctly.

Fredrik loves NYC yet he will move to LA for whiny

Derek to keep him happy.  And I don't think he will be happy there either.  A strange dude at best.

Derek should count his blessings and support his spouse and think of his happiness which is working in NYC instead of his own.  I used to like him but not anymore LOL!!