Trusted Contributor

Re: I'm watching a series that i don't like

I’m watching this too and I don’t like it! I’m on episode 5 so I’ll finish it I guess! I keep thinking why are you watching this? I’ve yet to come up with an answer! 🤔

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen it.   There's no way I could watch any tv program or movie if I don't like the characters.  That does indeed happen.  Sometimes the characters that are supposed to be the heroes or heroines are unlikable.  That just spoils the show for me and I click off.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for all the responses , i know it sounds weird to watch something and not like the characters , but it does keep you interested because of the storyline , i really dislike the femail lead more than the stalker,  which is stranger yet. When i watched What If with Renee zellweger , i really wanted to see what she would do next , and you never could figure what was going on in her head. So if you are not supposed to like the femail lead in this one , she must be a good actress.

Honored Contributor

I'm watching a series, A Discovery of Witches, on AMC and I'm not really liking it. But I have not missed a single episode so far. I keep thinking it might get better but it just stays the same. I don't know why I keep watching it! 

Valued Contributor

I had one friend that recommended it and one friend that absolutely hated it. I found the lead role fascinating. He was just so slick and slimy getting out of every jam. Kind of a more psychotic Dexter.

Respected Contributor

Is this the one where the main character runs a bookstore and goes after a woman who comes in?     

Trusted Contributor

I quit watching halfway through the 2nd episode.

Respected Contributor

Thanks SUNNY515 , i did not know this was a Lifetime show , i probably would never watched it at all , i don't know why i never watch Lifetime , they see so sensationalized.That being said i am still watching one episode a night. The only character i like is the little boy , i feel sorry for him. The femail lead is CLUELESS about everybody.

Respected Contributor

Well , i stuck with it , and i must say it was very compelling , the last 2 episodes really let you see who the characters were. And no spoilers but it had a shock ending leaving room for a second season that is coming. Like i said i didn't care for the characters . but the acting was very convincing. I woud actually recomend it , but i definetely could not binge watch it. 1 episode per night was all i could watch.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched this show and liked it. I hope it comes back but Im not sure if it will,  or if it will be on a network or netflix.  Alot of shows that look good are on netflix and I dont have that!