Honored Contributor

I'm telling you BATES is GUILTY! (Downton Abbey). LOOK at this photo!

Look at this photo:

http://www.racked.com/2015/3/12/8199083/kate-middleton-downton-abbey-crucial-update

Looking off to the side! AVOIDING the camera! Just LOOK at this and tell me the man is not guilty!

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Valued Contributor

Re: I'm telling you BATES is GUILTY! (Downton Abbey). LOOK at this photo!

LOL - Who is the person standing between Mosley and Baxter in the group photo? The Scotland Yard detective? If so, it makes me worry.

Honored Contributor

I can't even find Bates in this picture lol.

Don't know who is standing between Mosley and Baxter.

Honored Contributor

Bates is in the back row, standing behind Anna and just to the right. See, the one with the beady eyes looking off to the left.

Honored Contributor

On 3/12/2015 Sooner said:

Bates is in the back row, standing behind Anna and just to the right. See, the one with the beady eyes looking off to the left.

Thanks! Ah now I see him. Looking off to the side.

Frequent Contributor

Anna looks guilty too! I used to enjoy this couple but I'm so tired of their story--BOTH of them go to prison?

But I can guess at how it will all come out. Another victim of the valet will crack and come forward to admit to the murder, thus freeing up the Bates to be able to leave service and fulfill their dream of opening a little hotel somewhere. They move to America to avoid bad memories, have a son named Norman, and open up...The Bates Motel.

Esteemed Contributor

Nvm
Trusted Contributor

I hate to say it, but I'm with you, coldlake. I am getting a little tired of Bates & Anna constantly flirting with imprisonment. It seems so unlikely that they would be suspects in not one but two murder cases. However, I do like your plot twist about their son Norman in the States. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

I don't think Anna or Bates did it, I think it was an accident, plain & simple!!!

Honored Contributor

Wow! You guys are tought about Bates and Anna (kidding). You know me. Whomever I think is guilty would obviously not be (I'm always wrong).

What a motley looking photo! It's funny seeing them lined up like that. I read something somewhere that listed a few of the mistakes (I think it was in one of my magazines) that got past the guy who is the watcher on what is correct vs not correct. They were little things (just a few) but I figured he had the day off that day! Ha!

Thanks for posting the link. You guys are amazing and wonderful. I love out TV section.