Honored Contributor

Re: I'm telling you BATES is GUILTY! (Downton Abbey). LOOK at this photo!

I'm betting there's a couple top producers in the photo .... that's Julian Fellowes (the creator) sitting with Kate.

Respected Contributor

Some of the actors look like they're in costume and other look like they're in their own clothes. What fun to be on the set! I'm getting tired of the Bates story line, with both of them facing prison. I do hope that they let us know who killed that guy and not leave us hanging.

Honored Contributor

NORMAN BATES!!!!

I have been on this board since the beginning and I must say this is one of the funniest responses I've ever seen! VERY VERY GOOD!!!!

Valued Contributor

On 3/12/2015 coldlake said:

Anna looks guilty too! I used to enjoy this couple but I'm so tired of their story--BOTH of them go to prison?

But I can guess at how it will all come out. Another victim of the valet will crack and come forward to admit to the murder, thus freeing up the Bates to be able to leave service and fulfill their dream of opening a little hotel somewhere. They move to America to avoid bad memories, have a son named Norman, and open up...The Bates Motel.

I had been thinking that Tom leaving for America would give them the idea to sell their London property and cross the sea too. Your response is just too good!!!

(I do think that one of Green's other victims shoved him into the road; or maybe just approached him and, as he backed up, he fell.)

Honored Contributor

Anna looks guilty too! I used to enjoy this couple but I'm so tired of their story--BOTH of them go to prison?

But I can guess at how it will all come out. Another victim of the valet will crack and come forward to admit to the murder, thus freeing up the Bates to be able to leave service and fulfill their dream of opening a little hotel somewhere. They move to America to avoid bad memories, have a son named Norman, and open up...The Bates Motel.

PRICELESS !!! ......... {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

coldlake, that was so good! Loved it.

Frequent Contributor

Haha, doesn't Anthony Perkins (from the movie version) look like he could be the son of old "Beady Eyes" Bates? And the movie with mom in the rocking chair shows her hair in a tidy little Anna bun. It all fits! But seriously, how long can this Bates/Bates murderer storyline drag on? Poor Jimmy got canned for sleeping with a guest but TWO servants suspected of murder can remain employed? Although I guess the Bates do have some good job security after becoming involved with dead body moving, forgery and pocket-picking on the family's behalf.

Esteemed Contributor

LOVE IT! BEST POST EVER - GREAT LAUGH!!!!!