Honored Contributor

I'm in my glory....West Wing

My DVD of all seasons came yesterday.  It was always my favorite show, for so many reasons.  Now I can just take them out and watch them to my hearts content.  I'll get lost in this world again.  

Respected Contributor

Re: I'm in my glory....West Wing

Recently watched all seasons since I missed it the first time it aired. One of my all time favorites. As a proud liberal, can Josiah Barlett be our President...Please?

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Recently watched all seasons since I missed it the first time it aired. One of my all time favorites. As a proud liberal, can Josiah Barlett be our President...Please?

He was a great president !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Loved the series. Rewatched it on Netflix twice. One of my favorites was Toby (Richard Schiff).

Respected Contributor

I recall being stunned by the long hours they worked. That was back when most jobs were still 9 to 5 or something similar. When the first few episodes aired, I couldn't believe the pace and work load. "What's next?" found its way into my jargon. If I recall correctly the advisers on the show were from the Clinton administration.

I think West Wing is one of the best series to ever air. The casting was perfectly done. There was not a weak actor among the group. The story lines were expertly written. I am glad we still have access to it today.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids,

I thought I remembered that name.

Richard Schiff is also in The Good Doctor. He is a good actor isn't he?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay He's one of my all time favorites. I adore him. Toby was so passionate and complex, IMO the most interesting character on the series.

Esteemed Contributor

I’ve never seen it, after I’m done with Downton Abbey I’ll start on West Wing

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

I’ve never seen it, after I’m done with Downton Abbey I’ll start on West Wing

I have not seen it either, but I hear nothing but good things about this show, I usually find good shows in reruns lol.  I do intend to watch it.  I know Alison Janey is in it and I love herSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

"West Wing" is one of my favorite shows of all time.

The writer, Aaron Sorkin, is brilliant and each show is finely crafted.

The actors are outstanding and I loved them all.

I must watch this series again.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF