Honored Contributor

I’m Tired Of The Station/Grey’s Crossovers

I am so tired of the crossover events  of Station 19 and Grey’s Anatomy every other week. Now I watch both shows, but this is such a ploy to get viewers to watch both shows if they don’t. Even when there is no “official “ crossover, you have characters coming and going on each show. Last night Law & Order SVU and Law & Order Organized Crime got the crossover right, the perfect balance. Liv didn’t over take the new show, Elliot was on SVU long enough to get your attention ( the new show was great).

Trusted Contributor

Re: I’m Tired Of The Station/Grey’s Crossovers

I agree, especially because I think Station 19 is a terrible show (and I usually like this type of show).  I understand having a crossover if one of the shows is just starting like they did was Law & Order.  

The Chicago crossovers don't bother me, but that's only because I already watch all three shows.  If I didn't, those would annoy me too!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2   me too!

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Valued Contributor

I totally agree.  I never watch the Station 19 part.  Nothing but a grab for ratings.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I dont mind, I like Station 19, I think they do it to boost Station 19 ratings. If Chi shows do it I usually skip it, since I only watch Med. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Station 19 is one of the worst shows on television. just awful to watch.

greys anatomy is just as bad. its time to say goodbye after all these years.

Respected Contributor

i don't mind the crossovers. it gives them a chance to expand on storylines.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Station 19 stinks and should have been cancelled out of the gate. The cross overs are to try to garner it an audience it can't manage on its own. If the show didn't have a significant tie-in to Shondaland productions, it would have been history after the first season, assuming it even lasted that long.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I really like Station 19, it seems ot hold my interest, and I can get into the characters, that is what makes me like a show or not. 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 

I noticed Ellen Pompeo (Meredith Grey) was listed in Station 19 credits as co-executive producer, that's a big behind the scenes connection.