Respected Contributor

I love this commercial! "Tag Team!"

[ Edited ]

And I can't eve remember what product it's for!  

It's a woman trying to think of something for make for her family's dessert, and a couple of rappers suddenly appear. They start rapping about ice cream - "Scoop...there it is...scoop there it is!" while one of them artistically spins the ice cream scoop.

The mom starts dancing in her kitchen while the rappers are chanting;  in the meantime her husband walks in with their daugher (I assume he's bringing her home from school or practice or something); the husband starts dancing with his wife and the daughter immedialy turns on her heel to escape the embarassment of her parents acting like...well...parents!

In the meantime the 2 rappers (I think their name is "Tag Team") are chanting "ice cream" and at the very last second one tosses something up and exclaims, "SPRINKLES!" and tosses a handful in the air.

PS: I just looked up this commercial and it's for Geico commercial. This should win a Cleo!

Honored Contributor

Re: I love this commercial! "Tag Team!"

[ Edited ]

@GoneButNotForgotten 

OH MY GOSH, ME, TOO!  I laugh every time I see it and sing along like I'm right smack-dab back in the 90's!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

It's a cute, inoffensive commercial unlike so many others I could name. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten 

Both DH and I love that commercial !  He even tries the dance / stirring motions.  I think the mom's name is Tasha.

Also would appreciate a rerun of " Mike, Mike, What's today " asks the Camel as he struts through the office.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@jlkz 

"HUMP-DAAAAY!!"

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Scoop, there it is! I like it too. 

Respected Contributor

It might possibly be my most favorite ever! It used to run a lot but I hadn't seen it lately. But it just came on a couple days ago and I sang along and almost got up and started dancing...I did do the arm scoop moves while sitting on the couch. LOL!!! There have been a lot of Geico commercials that I like.

Respected Contributor

I love it too - glad it's back.  I love how the daughter just turns around and leaves lol.

Honored Contributor

Love it-its my favorite commercial!!!!!!!!! I never tire of it either.......

Esteemed Contributor

LOVE that commercial....my granddaughter scooped at an ice cream shop this past summer....we had so much fun with that commercial.......she just left for college.....i miss her......