Super Contributor

Re: I love the "cold turkey" commercial

I also think it's cute that he locks the jeep!!

Valued Contributor

I want to transport myself to the turkey's location ... house, truck, scenic view and small town vibe.  Every time I see the commercial I feel a bit jealous .... hmm?

Esteemed Contributor

I like these commercials too!!  I find the turkey so likable and realistic!!   And he has an attitude like...I'll get this done!! Love it!!

I also like the pink Energizer bunny commercial.  The rabbit has a real 'sassy' way about her/him....

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

I also like the pink Energizer bunny commercial.  The rabbit has a real 'sassy' way about her/him....

The Energizer bunny commercials have been on the air since 1973 & still going strong! Smiley Surprised

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I love his adorable beach cottage and his drive along the ocean.  He has an enviable lifestyle.

The link also tells you the agency and people responsible for these ads.

http://www.themill.com/portfolio/5027/beach-day

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I can't eat turkey any more after seeing that commercial...............

I love these commercials too.

@Desertdi, the wild turkeys around my house have become more like extended family - I know it sounds weird.  But believe it or not we watch out for each other.  

For years I've enjoyed watching them raise their babies and admired their protectiveness and teaching skills..  Years ago we were buried with snow one winter - most in the country.  I'd feed them Cheerios; they'd come twice a day to the back gate waiting for their cereal.  Last winter when it was wicked weather, they snuggled around the foundation, the large greenery protecting them, until the weather improved.  Last year had the main waterline downstairs break.  Eddy and I were sound asleep until a turkey kept making noise 'til I got out of bed - somehow it knew there was a problem downstairs!  

Anyways, I may sound like a weirdo, but I enjoy communicating with wildlife whenever prossible.  So, you can certainly understand might difficulty with eating turkey!

P.S.  Every winter once the ground is snow-covered, they come for breakfast and supper!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme   I loved hearing about your wild visitors......it put a smile on my face!    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

This is the ONLY commercial I've seen that makes me look forward to what the next (Chantix) commercial will be ...  soooo cute!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Chantix Turkey commercial is my favorite commercial of all times...  Well, since the Budweiser Clydesdales anyway.. I'm always waiting to see where and what the turkey is going to go and do next... 

Chantix is a good product too... I took the Chantix once per day for about a week and then was able to quit without any further help.   I quit smoking after having the habit for 50 years.   I don't feel any better now than I did when I was smoking..   The only good thing I can say is that not smoking is saving me about $300-$400 per month (and I live in NC, tobacco country, where the cost of cigarettes is cheaper than in many other states)....

Respected Contributor

@jellyBEANLove when the turkey clicks his heels together.. Woman Wink